Happy Friday! You made it. Do something nice for yourself.
- Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous‘s Robin Leach has died at 76. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Ben Affleck is back in rehab after Jennifer Garner stages an intervention. [Variety]
- Kenya Barris and Yamara Taylor are rebooting Bewitched with an interracial family at ABC. [Deadline]
- Common signs a deal with Lionsgate to develop new television programming. [Variety]
- Olivia de Havilland is taking her case against Ryan Murphy’s Feud to the Supreme Court, with big potential ramifications for biopics and based-on-a-true-story movies in the future. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Top Gun: Maverick has a cast, including Jon Hamm, Jennifer Connelly, and . . . Miles Teller? [Hollywood Reporter]
- Documentary maker Steve James (Hoop Dreams) has a new documentary series coming out on Starz, America to Me, which explores racial inequality at a suburban Chicago high school. [Vanity Fair]