Paramount should totally give me a large sum of money for product placement.
- Though it is believed that faster than light travel is impossible, what name has been given to hypothetical particles (beloved by Star Trek writers) that always travel faster than light?
- What 1985 film has as its MacGuffin a stolen bike supposed hidden in the basement of the Alamo Mission?
- What impossibility, first conjectured by (and named for) a Frenchman in 1637, was finally proven by the Andrew Wiles in 1995?
- What is the nationality of the artist who drew the impossible staircase seen below?
- Who is the first African-American woman to travel into space, serving as Mission Specialist aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavor in 1992?
- Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
- Fermat’s Last Theorem
- Mae Jemison
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.