I’ll take domestic hydrological geography for $600, Alex.
- The Ohio river forms a significant part of the northern border of two U.S. states. Name either.
- Name any of the three tributaries that form the headwaters of the Missouri River. These headwaters were discovered and named by Lewis and Clark in 1805.
- What painter, whose 1836 work commonly known as The Oxbow is shown below, is generally considered the founder of the Hudson River School?
- What 1972 film based on a James Dickey novel was filmed in Georgia on and around the Chattooga river, standing in for the fictional Cahulawassee?
- The name of what Civil War veteran, naturalist, and second director of the U.S. Geological Survey has been redacted from the image below?
- West Virginia, Kentucky
- Jefferson River, Madison River, Gallatin River
- Thomas Cole
- John Wesley Powell