Sorry for being AWOL recently. It’s been a weird week both trivia-wise and life-wise. Next week will also probably see only a couple postings.
Here’s a round based on cats, but not really.
- The musical Cats is based on a set of atypically whimsical poems by what modernist poet?
- What is the name (first and last) of this woman?
- “Leo the Lion says ger” is a mnemonic intended to remind students that if an atom loses electrons in a reaction it’s called oxidation, and if it gains electrons it’s called what?
- The individual seen below once fronted a band that started with a very metal name but then softened their image following congressional hearings. Give either the original or the new name of the band.
- What former Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver has legally changed his name twice, in 2008 and 2012?
- T. S. Eliot
- Eleanor Abernathy
- Deathtöngue, Billy and the Boingers
- Chad Johnson / Ochocinco
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.