One of my worst categories, defined fairly broadly per Learned League conventions.
- The work commonly known as the Enigma Variations was composed by what Englishman who is better known for a piece that has become synonymous with graduation ceremonies?
- Of the didgeridoo, flugelhorn, saxophone, trombone, and tuba, which is not considered a labrosone?
- Beethoven’s only opera is about a noblewoman named Leonore who is so faithful to her husband that she disguises herself as a guard to free him from a political prison. What is its title?
- The image below shows Misty Copeland in a performance of what Igor Stravinsky ballet?
- “The Knight of the Rose” is an English translation of a 1911 comic opera with libretto by Hugo von Hofmannsthal that was composed by whom?
- Edward Elgar
- The Firebird
- Richard Strauss
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.