People seem to like the art rounds, and it’s been a while.
- The house of worship pictured below is named for what Russian-born abstract expressionist painter?
- “A Waterloo” and “A Friend in Need” are the titles of two works by C.M. Coolidge from a series commonly known by what three word name?
- According to its title, what is the first name of the woman depicted in this painting by Andrew Wyeth?
- This young art fan is thoroughly enjoying an Amy Sherald portrait of whom?
- What song that reached number one of the Billboard Disco chart on Christmas Day 1982 has a title that would also be appropriate for René Magritte’s painting Golconda?
- Mark Rothko
- Dogs Playing Poker
- Michelle Obama
- “It’s Raining Men”
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.