Mostly the video games, but also some other stuff.
- What is the name of this iconic mascot?
- The unit known as the curie is equal to the radioactivity of one gram of what substance?
- The soundtrack for Fallout: New Vegas features the track “Big Iron” from the same 1959 album that included the hit “El Paso”. Name the singer-songwriter responsible for both.
- What movie starring Jane Fonda about a cover up at fictional nuclear power plant premiered in 1979, just 12 days before the Three Mile Island nuclear incident?
- The graphic below depicts an educational facility that is an important location in Fallout 4 along with what real life counterpart?
- Vault Boy
- radium-226 (radium)
- Marty Robbins
- The China Syndrome
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.