We lost at trivia last night thanks to a question about the ten US states with an average elevation of greater than 3000 feet. As sort of a hair shirt for that failure, today’s questions are about some of those states.
- What Major League Baseball team won their first and only World Series in 2001, becoming the fastest expansion team to do so in MLB history?
- What US state has the second highest population of Mormons, possibly including an awkward high schooler named Napoleon Dynamite?
- The name of what US city has been redacted in the third frame shown below?
- Name the nineteenth century Roman Catholic priest who was canonized as a saint in 2009 for his work with lepers on the island of Moloka’i.
- “Are we human, or are we dancer?” is the grammatically dubious question posed in a 2008 single by what Las Vegas based band?
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Boulder (Colorado)
- Father Damien
- The Killers
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.