Try not to make any huge mistakes.
- Brothers Jim, Chad, Matt, Ben and Tyler Murrell are all still involved in the day to day running of what Virginia-based restaurant chain founded by their parents in 1986?
- 4 Non Blondes’ 1992 song “What’s Up?” was so titled to avoid confusion with a well known 1971 hit by what soul singer?
- Name either of the scientists whose names are associated with the 1887 experiment that produced strong evidence against the existence of ether, the so-called fifth element through which light supposedly traveled.
- The graphic below illustrates the hand motions commonly used when reciting the pledge for what youth service organization?
- On May 4, 1959 a single by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr. won Grammys for both Best Comedy Performance and Best Album for Children. Name any of the pseudonyms Bagdasarian used for that recording.
- Five Guys
- Marvin Gaye
- (Albert) Michelson, (Edward) Morley
- David Seville, Alvin, Simon, Theodore
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.