Come for the beer, stay for the capitalized nouns.
- What power ballad by the Scorpions that celebrates the fall of the Soviet Union is the all-time best-selling song in Germany?
- In Goethe’s Faust, what is the name of the demon who wagers for Heinrich Faust’s soul?
- Who directed the 1935 propaganda film from which the still below is taken?
- Klaus Teuber is best known for designing what 1995 Spiel des Jahres winning game which is often associated with players implying that they are sexually aroused by ovines.
- The statue pictured below can be seen in what major city in northwestern Germany?
- “Winds of Change”
- Leni Riefenstahl
- Settlers of Catan