We’ll bring you the thrill of victory, and the agony of defeat, and because we’ve got soccer highlights, the sheer pointlessness of a zero-zero tie.
— Dan Rydell
- What is name of Chicago’s MLS club? It might be considered to be slightly tasteless, but fortunately no one from 1871 is around to have a cow.
- What former FIFA president (whose name could not sound more like a Bond villain’s) is currently in the midst of a six-year ban from FIFA activities for ethics violations?
- Parminder Nagra and Keira Knightley star in what 2002 film about a young Sikh woman who joins a football team over the objections of her traditional parents?
- What two footballers are the bread in a LeBron James sandwich vis-à-vis the top three position on Forbes‘s 2017 list of the world’s highest paid athletes?
- Who is the woman pictured below, seen celebrating a game winning penalty kick in 1999?
- Chicago Fire
- Sepp Blatter
- Bend It Like Beckham
- Christiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi
- Brandi Chastain