So it’s come to this. Four guests remain at the party. Johnny has gone to hide in the bathroom amongst the sports balls. The others make conversation. It’s a tad awkward.
The Doctor / Nick / a horrifying slug / a shapeshifter? brings up their breast cancer again. It doesn’t go anywhere, much like most of the plot hooks in this game.
The doorbell rings, and the shapeshifter answers it. It’s a special delivery of a dozen roses from Lisa! You all decide not to tell the flower delivery lady about Lisa’s demise. After closing the door, the shapeshifter takes a hearty sniff of the roses. He coughs a little bit, then collapses on the floor, dead.
Doctor Nick (The Doctor / The Globglogabgalab / Nick Himself / Niles Crane / Logan Paul / God knows what else) has died. He was CLAUDETTE (Vanilla Town with flavor text).
John Daker sings, “Thassanot amoray.” It’s beautiful.
2 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
1 Recruit (Wolf)
▪ Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
▪ The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
▪ Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
▪ A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
▪ No editing posts.
▪ No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
▪ If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
▪ Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
▪ Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
▪ Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
▪ Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
▪ Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
1 April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
2 MacCrocodile/Snugs RECRUIT
4 forget_it_jake RECRUIT 5 LindsayFunke DETECTIVE 6 subsaharan TOWN 7 Doctor Nick TOWN 8 BannerThief TOWN 9 Captain Video LISA
11 Zecko TOWN 12 Peeps Walrus TOWN 13 Happiest TOWN 14 Spiny Creature VIG 1 15 Flaxon Faction Jackson LOVER 16 LibraryLass SK
18 Miss Rim LOVER 19 Creeper JAILER 20 El Marinero TOWN
Twilight is at 3 PM on Monday, April 16.