You all chuck Emily Gilmore’s body out of the window, completely sure that you satisfied her last request and have not disrespected her in any way. Those bodies are really starting to pile up out there.
Gavin Newsom, CEO of PlumpJack, sits in Lisa’s room with Willie. They came up here for some privacy. They discuss the future of PlumpJack together. “We’ve already resorted to such drastic measures to ensure the success of your company, Gavin,” says Willie. “Are you sure we can get away with murder?” Gavin replies, “Of course not. I’ve already told everyone about it. They seemed cool with it, at least.” Willie looks mortified. “You mean that if we get out of this party alive, we can’t even cover this up? Dude!” Gavin shrugs.
The two men are so caught up in their bickering that they don’t realize that someone has picked up the gun next to them on the bed. They really don’t realize when they’re both shot with the same bullet. Too bad no one witnessed it, it was pretty cool. The killer said a rad one-liner, too.
Spiny Creature (Gavin and Willie) has died. They were the VIGILANTE WE PANICKED AND ADDED.
The killer drops the gun back in Johnny’s drawer and props it open. If Lisa’s recruits succeed at their plan, Johnny will have to find and use it.
That was a bit of a downer. Party!
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
▪ Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
▪ The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
▪ Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
▪ A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
▪ No editing posts.
▪ No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
▪ If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
▪ Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
▪ Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
▪ Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
▪ Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
▪ Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
1 April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
6 subsaharan TOWN
7 Doctor Nick
8 BannerThief TOWN
9 Captain Video
11 Zecko TOWN
12 Peeps Walrus
14 Spiny Creature
15 Flaxon Faction Jackson LOVER
16 LibraryLass SK
18 Miss Rim LOVER
20 El Marinero
Twilight is at 1:00 PM on Sunday, April 15.