The shadowy figure from yesterday hands their gun to a different shadowy figure. This one has a nice hat.
The shadowy figure approaches the confused Englishman. There’s no way someone could be this confused without hiding something, they think. The figure watches as the Englishman eats a crumpet he magically produced out of the void, blissfully distracted. Jeff English never knew what hit him.
El Marinero (Jeff English) has died. He was a PARTY GUEST (Vanilla Town).
Meanwhile, as everyone crowds around Emily, a lone one of Lisa’s recruits sneaks off. They find one man pouring a whole can of whipped cream in his mouth. They guess that he’s as good a victim as any.
Creeper (as himself) has died. He was DENNY (Jailkeeper).
The slightly mangled body of Emily sits up for one final accusation. It didn’t get her anywhere before, but maybe it will help her fellow guests one last time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LindsayFunke gets one final comment! Listen closely.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
- Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
- Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
- Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
- Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
- Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
- April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
- Doctor Nick
BannerThiefTOWN Captain VideoLISA
ZeckoTOWN Peeps WalrusTOWN HappiestTOWN
- Spiny Creature
Flaxon Faction JacksonLOVER LibraryLassSK
Miss RimLOVER CreeperDENNY El MarineroTOWN
Twilight is at 4:00 PM on Saturday, 4/14.