You are tearing me apart, Lisa!”
You toss Generic Man out of the window. He still smiling that terrifying smile, even in death. You’ll miss him, probably. For now, you all decide to cut into the third ice cream cake Lisa brought you all, even though she isn’t here. It’s vanilla ice cream with the chocolate crunchy things. You know the kind. It’s Johnny’s favorite, and you’re glad you saved it for third. As half the cake disappears down Johnny’s gullet, Frasier Crane slinks away into Lisa’s room.
In the room, he finds Good Doggy taking a nap on Lisa’s bed. It’s adorable. He almost feels bad when he stabs the dog in its sleep.
Peeps Walrus / Flubba (Good Doggy) has died. He was a PARTY GUEST (Vanilla Town.)
Frasier gets a tiny splash of blood on his otherwise immaculate shirt. He goes into the bathroom to wash it off. He laughs to himself, and says, “Scrambled eggs all over my face!”
A shadowy figure fires a gun directly through Frasier’s heart. The figure says, “What is a boy to do?” The figure looks at Frasier as he falls, and when he hits the ground,something resembling a mask falls off. The figure looks closer at it, and sees that this wasn’t Frasier Crane, it was Lisa all along!
Captain Video (Frasier Crane) has died. He was LISA (Wolf)!
The figure looks proud, and they should be.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
▪ Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
▪ The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
▪ Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
▪ A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
▪ No editing posts.
▪ No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
▪ If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
▪ Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
▪ Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
▪ Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
▪ Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
▪ Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
1 April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
7 Doctor Nick
9 Captain Video
12 Peeps Walrus
14 Spiny Creature
Flaxon Faction Jackson LOVER
Miss Rim LOVER
20 El Marinero
Twilight will be at 1:00 PM on Friday, 4/13.