After patting yourself on the back for killing Chris-R, a drug dealer, you all decide to drink more scotchka! Ronaldo Porcini goes into the kitchen (because there’s probably a kitchen in this house, just offscreen, right?) to make a pizza out of the blood of the dead killer. He’s too busy producing cheese from midair and placing rose petals daintily on the pizza to notice a shadowy figure approach him. In one quick move, the figure yanks the pizza cutter from his hands and cuts it across his throat! The pizza maker collapses on the ground, and with an anguished scream he yells, “We never even got to my backstory!”
Zecko (Ronaldo Porcini) has died. He was a PARTY GUEST (Vanilla Town).
Hearing the scream, everyone rushes into the kitchen. After enjoying a delicious pizza (with pineapple), you mourn him by shoving his body out of the window.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
- Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
- Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
- Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
- Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
- Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
- April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
- Doctor Nick
- Captain Video
- E-Dog (probably)
- Peeps Walrus
- Spiny Creature
Flaxon Faction Jackson LibraryLass
- El Marinero
Twilight is at 3 PM on Tuesday 4/10.