Witness the triumphant return of Shoeless Trivia. I plan on resuming posting daily but I find myself increasingly employed these days so I may have to cut back if the time monster comes nipping at my heels.
I could dive back into the deep end and do a round on 13th century Flemmish madigrals, but I’m going to take it easier on myself and do TV doctors.
- What physician with questionable motives is the anti-hero of JD’s screenplay?
- After a hard day of medicine womaning, Dr. Michaela Quinn came home to her three adopted children. Name any one of them.
- What real life licensed physician has played a doctor on TV but is better remembered for roles as incompetent Spanish teacher and as a clothing averse gangster?
- Doctor Gregory House, though often presented as a virtual omnimath, officially has two medical specialties. Name both.
- Name any one of the three actors who made the transition as series regulars from MASH to After MASH.
- Dr. Acula
- Matthew, Colleen, Brian
- Ken Jeong
- infectious disease, nephrology
- Harry Morgan, Jamie Farr, William Cristopher
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.