“Anything for my princess.”
The party settles down a bit as Stephanie plays a slow song. Frasier and Niles continue their comical yet slightly insulting banter in one corner, desperately trying to keep down the lukewarm scotchka that some peasant handed them. Johnny, perfect as ever, laughs with all of the guests as he tells another one of his jokes. You all haven’t seen Lisa in a while.
After a good amount of time amidst the common folk, Adm. Emily Gilmore goes to powder her nose in the upstairs bathroom. After stepping over the leftover rose petals in Lisa’s room, she opens the bathroom door.
“Oh, good heavens!” She cries. She backs away from the bathtub in horror as she sees the pale corpses of Barry Bonds and Mary Jane Welbilt laying in it, still embracing.
Flaxon Faction Jackson (Barry Bonds) and Miss Rim (Mary Jane Welbilt) have died. They were the LOVERS.
Mrs. Gilmore tells the others about this predicament. The guests collectively gasp. “ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ʷᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵃˡˡ!” yells the dummy. Someone rushes to the front door, in an attempt to escape. It’s locked. We ignore the fact that most doors in a household can be unlocked from the inside, and other such flaws in this plot.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
- Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
- Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
- Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
- Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
- Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
- April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
- Doctor Nick
- Captain Video
- Peeps Walrus
- Spiny Creature
Flaxon Faction JacksonLOVER
- El Marinero
Twilight is at 5 PM EST on Sunday 4/8