“Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!”
Welcome to Johnny’s surprise birthday party! Currently, he’s ecstatic that he’s having a baby, so he’s already eaten four slices of cake; less than his usual twelve.
Things seem great for the party guests, but Lisa is trying to turn them all away from Johnny, who she says hits her (he did naht) and doesn’t love her. In truth, she just wants to get away with having an affair with Johnny’s best friend, Mark, and will do anything, including kill, to make this happen.
Johnny’s best friend/adopted child protege/whatever the hell he is Denny, who is also at the party, has fallen into drugs, and owes Chris-R, a villainous dealer, drug money. In a rooftop scuffle, Lisa was able to take Chris-R’s gun, but Chris-R bought a bigger one. And now he’s coming to get revenge.
14 Party Guests (Vanilla Town)
2 Mike and Michelle (Lovers)
1 Peter the Psychologist (Detective)
1 Denny (Jailer)
1 Chris-R (SK)
1 Lisa (Wolf)
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Chris-R wins when it comes down to just them and one other person, OR if they successfully kill Denny. The game does not end if Chris-R kills Denny, it’s more of a personal victory.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshots from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, because I probably forgot some, please ask in QT, and I will answer publically here.
- Lisa has 3 daily recruitments that must be used on the first three days before Twilight (one Day 1, one Day 2, one Day 3). They must be used during these days. If she dies, her recruitment will gain the power. Recruitments made during the day occur immediately at Twilight- therefore, lynching someone who has been recruited will waste the wolf’s recruitment, but they will not show up as “wolf.” The wolves can also kill one person each night.
- Peter can investigate people at night to determine if they are wolves or not.
- Denny can protect people from recruitment, killing, or lynching. If they are protected during the night, it will extend to the next day.
- Michelle and Mike share a QT and are unable to be recruited (so the wolves waste their attempt). If one dies, the other dies.
- Chris-R can kill one person each night looking for Denny. If he finds Denny, he wins, but the game does not end.
- April Ludgate Karate-Dwyer
- Doctor Nick
- Captain Video
- E-Dog (probably)
- Peeps Walrus
- Spiny Creature
- Flaxon Faction Jackson
- Miss Rim
- El Marinero
Twilight is at 4 PM EST on Saturday 4/7