Red was a simple man. He just wanted to have his family back, so he could kill and eat them again. Was that so much to ask from a place where the impossible was commonplace?
His last thought, before being grabbed from behind, was “At least I went out on duty.”
Red (BannerThief) has died. He was the KEEPER, and he was TOWN.
You bury him, pack up camp, and continue down the road – then stop almost immediately.
“Is that…?” says Bindi Irwin
“Pizza,” says Caesar Man, nodding. “Crazy Bread.”
You see the outlines of apartment blocks above the trees. You’ve finally reached the edge of Cry’ville. A tattered Alaskan flag flies from a mast on one of the roofs. This city has been abandoned for three years, but it looks like it’s been a lot longer than that.
- 16 Town
- 3 Wolves
- 1 Serial Killer
- This is an advanced difficulty game. Expect the unexpected. If you saw Annihilation or read any Phillip K. Dick, you may find that helpful, but it isn’t necessary.
- Everybody has a role. Roles can change. Except for the Little Caesars mascot, all roles will initially be secret.
- The count will not be updated as the game goes on.
- Death in this game is not necessarily permanent. Check your QTs daily.
- Town wins when all the wolves and the serial killer are defeated.
- The wolves win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- Additional win conditions may become available as the game progresses.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs (unless I give permission).
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
- Last, and most importantly: Anything I (as moderator) say, from Day 1 onward, could be a lie. Also, I’m the guy who ran the Snowman game, so factor that in. Use your best judgments to find the truths of Zone Z.
Day 4 will end Sunday, March 25, at 3 p.m. EST: Countdown