I’m trying to churn this one out quick so I’m going with a topic I can do off the top of my head.
- What language whose dialects include Clojure and Scheme is somewhat infamous for bugs caused by lots of irritating single parentheses?
- Guido van Rossum is the Benevolent Dictator For Life who oversees development of what programming language? A short code sample is below:
if parrot == "dead": return
- What language was developed by Wally Feurzeig, Seymour Papert, and Cynthia Solomon in 1967? It’s fun to imagine that Donatello is using this language in the image below.
- Dennis Ritchie designed it in 1972, and he and Brian Kernighan literally wrote the book on it in 1978. What not merely average programming language am I referring to?
- What classy language has been keeping student programmers up late since 2004, when it became the basis of the Advanced Placement Computer Science curriculum?
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.