So with the latest Nintendo Direct we got a trailer for what is not a port of the Wii U/3DS game but a whole brand spanking new Smash Brothers game for The Nintendo Switch
I want to know what you lovely lot here want to see in this new game. Give me your dream character rosters, stage rosters, powerups, items, whatever! Who knows maybe we’ll get some of this stuff right?
Here’s my list of 5 characters I want to see added to the game.
- King K. Rool from Donkey Kong Country: The king Kremling himself has been a glaring omission from this series ever since the first game, especially now when his Final Smash can just be the cannonball drop move he uses in DKC1
- Stanley The Bugman from Donkey Kong 3 (Arcade:) While he is a rather obscure character this exterminator (possible) cousin to the Mario Bros has already had his main weapon borrowed by Mr.Game&Watch for use in Melee and he is represented as a trophy in that game. Also how much fun would it be to spray your foes with bug gas?
- Undyne from Undertale: Undertale is getting a Switch Port and what better way to advertise it then by having that games Spear Wielding Fish Warrior enter the fray? Also her Final Smash can have her place the other fighters into a bullet hell mode which would be a hilarious way to shake things up.
- Geno from Super Mario RPG: Square let Cloud into Smash Bros and he was never on a Nintendo console so it shouldn’t be too hard to get one of the Super Mario RPGs best party members into this new game.
- Ribbon Girl from Arms: Arms is Nintendo’s new fighting series that isn’t doing as hot as Nintendo would’ve hoped. But I think it’s characters are fun and cool and since Ribbon Girl is one of the ones used in the marketing (and she’s fun to play) I think she’d be the perfect ambassador from that series to this series.