Canada has made a few cameos in Shoeless Trivia already, but now it’s time for the Great White North to step into the spotlight.
- What is the newest of Canada’s 13 main administrative divisions? Split off from the Northwest Territories in 1999 along largely ethnic lines, the name of this place is Inuktitut for “our land”.
- Justin Trudeau, Leonard Cohen, and William Shatner all graduated from what Montreal institution of higher learning named for a Scottish businessman?
- What Prime Minister introduced the Canadian Bill of Rights and oversaw the extension of full voting rights to Native Canadians? One of the characters in the picture below is named for him.
- What was the last NHL team based in a Canadian city to win the Stanley Cup?
- What performer got his start playing Jimmy Brooks on Degrassi: The Next Generation but rose to fame as a hip-hop artist? First and last name required, but you may include his better known middle name if you wish.
- McGill University
- John Diefenbaker
- Montreal Canadiens
- Aubrey (Drake) Graham
Please use spoiler tags if you want to play along in the comments.