Let’s celebrate Oscar night with some Hollywood-themed Before & After clues. Remember, each clue will reference two titles, names, or phrases where the last word or syllable of one is the same as the first word or syllable of the other, and the answer is formed by linking the two by the overlapping pieces. For example,
After his father’s murder, Simba heads to Skull Island to make his fortune by capturing the enormous ape that lives there.
would be a clue for “The Lion King Kong”.
- Tina Fey wants nothing more than a child for Clint Eastwood to train as a prize fighter, so she hires salty Amy Poehler as a surrogate, but it all ends in tragedy.
- A former flying nun lands in a corn field in Iowa and helps a man bond with his dead father through the healing power of baseball.
- Tilda Swinton is a mother trying to come to terms with the atrocities committed by her son at his high school, including groping dozens of men and showing K-PAX.
- In this big screen adaption of a 70s TV series, good looking white people Mia and Sebastian fall through a portal to a prehistoric world where they sing and dance to teach the Sleestaks to love jazz.
- In 2084 a stressed out construction worker is implanted with memories of a summer in northern Italy, including a passionate affair with a 17 year old boy.
- Million Dollar Baby Mama
- Sally Field of Dreams
- We Need to Talk About Kevin Spacey
- La La Land of the Lost
- Total Recall Me By Your Name
Please use spoiler tags if you want to play along in the comments.