Sorry this took so very, very long, and sorry to everyone who had rules questions, it seems I did not explain myself as well as I hoped. But we’re up and at ’em now!
After the grisly death of S. F. Daniels, the investigators scattered. The crew members among them reported to Murdoch and received orders to gather as many of them as could be found for a meal in the first-class dining room. They went their separate ways to retrieve everyone they could. Sadly, while all the surviving passengers were rounded up, two of the crew were nowhere to be found. Bertie Grump had been shoved off the stern of the ship, his body shredded by the propellers. What was left was being dined on by halibut about a mile behind the ship’s current position.
Bertie Grump (Grumproro) is dead. She was the Housekeeper (Detective) and a member of the Crew.
The Master-at-arms of the ship witnessed this carnage, but not its perpetrator. Preparing to take the killer into custody, they reached for their revolver… only to remember they had already lent it out to another crew member. Still, they steeled their bravery and attempted to confront the murderer. But it was too late. They say that the icy waters of the north Atlantic feel like knives all over your body. If Officer ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts were still alive, they would be able to verify that, but sadly they cannot.
ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts is dead. They were the Master At Arms and a member of the Crew
No one really felt like eating their 11 courses at this point. Even dessert was barely touched.
Remember the following rules:
- Crew wins as long as town wins
- First Class wins if more First Class players survive than Steerage players
- Steerage win if they survive
- True Lovers win if their partner survives
- Each night, one player will hold the Spyglass and decide whether the ship is sinking or not. The ship will also sink if the player with the spyglass dies for any reason.
- Once the ship begins sinking, you’ll be voting on which two living players to send on each lifeboat. Players in a lifeboat may choose to kill each other, but may not be lynched or murdered and may not vote.
- Anyone not in a lifeboat will be dead three hours after the ship begins sinking.
The clock will strike 9:00 at 7:00 PM Eastern Standard time on Tuesday, February 12th, 2018. The countdown may be viewed here.
1x SIGNAL OFFICER (Crew Eavesdropper)
1x HOUSEKEEPER (Crew Detective) 1x MASTER AT ARMS (Crew Master Of Arms)
1X SAILOR (Vanilla Crew)
5x FIRST CLASS PASSENGERS (Vanilla Town)
6x STEERAGE PASSENGERS (Vanilla Town)
2x MURDERERS (Vanilla Scum)
1x BLACKMAILER (Scum Roleblocker)
1x SERIAL KILLER
- Capt.LindsayFunke/Mrs. Lindsay Lovett
- Little Miss Giggle Fits/Lady Allison
- TCRM/Terrence Coleridge Roland Merrington the 3rd
- LetItSnowen1120/William Thomas Turner
- Captain Video/Winthrop Q. Sketchball
- Clodia/Jane Smith
- Subsaharan/Sub Johnson
- Sheltie- der König/President William H. Taft
- Spiny Creature/Samantha Parkington, American Girl
- Smapti Jones/Hercule Jones
- MacCrocodile/Mr. Crockefeller
- Admirax/Molly Brown
- Otakunomike/Giuseppe Croce
- The Love Doctor Nick/Oliver Danielson
- InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED/Dwayne Indyson
- HolsGG/Lucie, Lady Duff-Gordon
- Lovely Bones/Clara “Bones” Brennings