“That was too close,” says Wendy as you all nervously eat energy bars. “We need to be a more careful team. We’re doing a buddy system tonight.”
You all nod and then proceed to not do that.
Night falls, and the river winds through a particularly wholesome stretch of potato fields. You all retire to your quarters. Wendy puts a Pretenders album in her Walkman, then lashes herself to the wheel and falls asleep.
In her room belowdecks, Nicki “The Street Rat” Rizzo field-strips her special host’s microphone and begins to clean each piece. The escalating series of bribes she’s being offered from Q. Steve Dougson is starting to get to her. She’s lying and telling him that Wendy is topping his offers, but Wendy doesn’t know about this at all. In any case, the coffee can full of pennies got left behind back at Arvey’s. Still, Q. Steve is happily willing to double the fictional counteroffers Nicki is throwing at him. He’s up to a thousand dollars now. Are fame and fortune worth this kind of heat?
Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Nicki is smart enough to know this isn’t good, but there’s no other way out of the room. She sighs, and sets the microphone pieces down.
“Just don’t muss my hair,” she says, opening the door. Nobody hears the splash.
Nicki “The Street Rat” Rizzo (Library Lass) has been eliminated. She was the TV Host.
Day 3 dawns with you all eating Grape Nuts with protein powder (and in one case, glitter) sprinkled over them. Wendy walks out of the wheelhouse, rubbing the rope lines in her wrists.
“Why so glum?” she asks.
Wordlessly, you point to the TV sets, where Nicki is interviewing Octopiledriver.
“And you say Cameroon will win the World Cup?”
“Cameroon All The Way.”
Pearl Sheltie– TOWN Capt. Lindsay Funke– JAILKEEPER
- Mello Yello Enthusiast
Dr. Nick– WOLF
- Flubba Gunto
- Milkproof Robot
Library Lass– TV HOST
Zecko– SERIAL KILLER
- Ralph Waldo Wiggum
- MacCrocodile/Forget It Jake (tag team)
- Spiny Creature
12 11 wrestlers (vanilla town) 4 3 traitors (wolves) 1 rogue wrestler (serial killer)
1 booker (detective, town aligned)
1 TV camera operator (jailer, town aligned) 1 TV host (custom role – flip-flops alignments)
- The jailer cannot jail themselves, or the same person two days in a row.
- Wyoming Beatdown League turncoats (mafia) will show up as TRAITOR to the Detective. All others come up WRESTLER.
- The traitors win when they are equal to the number of town-aligned players left.
- Town wins when all the traitors and the serial killer are defeated.
- Serial killer wins when it comes down to just them and one other person.
- The TV Host flip-flops alignments between odd and even-numbered days, can talk to the “dead” wrestlers in the Graveyard, and can share that info with the rest of you. Does not have access to the wolf QT, or count towards lynch-or-lose situations. The flip-flopping happens at the beginning of each day, after the previous night actions have gone through.
- A tie at the end of day results in No Lynch. A majority of living players voting for any one person (or No Lynch) ends the day early.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screencapping from your QTs.
- If you have any other questions about rules, please ask in QT, and I will answer publicly here.
Day 3 ends Wednesday at 3 p.m. EST (countdown)