Oops! I almost forgot that I said that I would post this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As a result, you’ll don’t get any clickable links for any of these, though I doubt they were being used that much anyway.
I noticed that there are a few people that have a house rule of not repeating an artist. Yeah, I’m not doing that as evidenced by the two Julia Holter songs right next to each other.
25. The French Letter. Juno. A Future Lived in Past Tense.
24. Fireworks. Irreversible Entanglements.
23. Forty Six & 2. Tool. Ænima.
22. Fast Peter, Pt. 1. Moonface. Organ Music Not Vibraphone Like I’d Hoped. This is a weird one because this is one track on the CD release, but is split between the two sides on the vinyl release. And the first half of the song, represented here, is all of the vocals, the second half is basically an extended outro.
21. Future Politics. Austra. Future Politics.
20. Female Vampire. Jenny Hval. Blood Bitch.
19. Float On. Modest Mouse. Good New or People Who Love Bad News.
18. Femme Fatale. The Velvet Underground. Peel Slowly and See.
17. Forever (Full Length). The Charlatans. Forever (CDS). This is one of those songs that I got from someone a long time ago, never think about it, but still enjoy it when I bring it up.
16. Fire Fire. Volcano!. Beautiful Seizure.
15. Fired Up. Titus Andronicus. The Most Lamentable Tragedy.
14. Four ton Mantis. Amon Tobin. Supermodified.
13. Fast car. Xiu Xiu. A Promise.
12. The Fall of Saigon. This Heat. Out of Cold Storage.
11. Five Seconds. Twin Shadow. Confess.
10. Finity Inn. Eureka. Foundation Stones: The Stunned Box.
9. First Death in the Family. The Future Sound of London. Dead Cities.
8. From a Balance Beam. Bright Eyes. Lifted or The Story is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground.
7. A Flower in a Glove. Frog Eyes. Paul’s Tomb: A Triumph.
6. Fake Empire. The National. Boxer.
5. The Falling Age. Julia Holter. Tragedy.
4. Feel You. Julia Holter. Have You in My Wilderness.
3. Farmer in the City. Scott Walker. Tilt.
2. Five Years. David Bowie. The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.
1. Final Solution. Pere Ubu. Elitism for the People.