Heavy is the head that gets swung over by a hero on a vine. Feeling guilty after inadvertently leading the charge against Elvira, Mac Crocodile was swimming in the atrium fountain, trying to think of ways to make it up to the Mallrats. Charity auction? Nah. Free autographs? Hmm…no. Suddenly, it came to him. He could get back into everyone’s good graces by taking out one of those no good Rich Blonde Jerks. After all, he’d been granted the power to do so.
He’d noticed some errant blonde fur sticking out from the cuffs of Nicolas Preston’s jacket, and that was all the evidence he needed. He approached the eager young kid that night, offering to meet him for “a private dinner with a celebrity”. Nicolas eagerly accepted, and naively followed Mac back to his fountain, unaware that the wily reptile had set up a series of deadly booby traps.
“Right this waaaaaaaaaa……..” yelped Mac, as he accidentally tripped over one of his own rolling logs. He crashed to the floor, setting off the spring-loaded trap that dumped a bag of scorpions on his head. Flailing around, he attracted the attention of the venomous rattlesnakes he had let loose, who bit him mercilessly until he fell into a bog of conveniently-conjured quicksand. Thrashing wildly, he sank into oblivion.
“Wowsers, that sure was something,” said Nicolas. “I don’t know how I got out of that one!”
“Me neither,” said the Rich Blonde Jerk who stepped out of the shadows and thwacked Nicolas with a croquet mallet.
Mac Crocodile is dead. He was the Infomercial Psychic.
Nicolas Preston (Dr. Nick) is dead. He was the Teen Wolf.
6 5 4 Mallrats (Vanilla Town)
4 3 1 Gnarly Mallrat (Town with Role)
4 Rich Blonde Jerks (Vanilla Wolves)
1 Gnarly Rich Blonde Jerk (Wolf with Role)
1) You are not the only people trapped at Twin Pines Mall. There are NPCs roaming the halls along with you. These Mallrats should be considered Vanilla Town. They cannot be voted for, and they cannot be targeted for Night kills. They’re a conformist bunch, and indecision bugs them. If Twilight is reached due to time limit (as opposed to an auto-lynch), these anonymous Mallrats will vote in any non-voters’ place. Their vote will go to a random player.
2) If the vote is tied at Twilight (including if NPC Mallrats have caused a tie), a random player (chosen from all living players) will be lynched.
3) If the Teen Wolf is role-blocked by William Zabka, he will appear to RoboCop as a normal Mallrat.
4) Some games have hidden rules and roles. This is not one of them. What you see is what you get. Descriptions of the special roles can be found here.
The Wolves know each other and share a private chat. Everyone else does not know who each other are, or who the Wolves are, and can generally only communicate on the open game thread.
A player’s faction and role will be revealed upon death. Dead players should not discuss the game in the open thread (though they can say good-bye as they head for that giant, free arcade in the sky). Dead players will also get a link to The Graveyard, where they can discuss the ongoing game.
You vote by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. To find it, sort comments by oldest. To change or withdraw your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
You may also choose not to vote for anybody, in which case ignore the vote thread. Or you can cast a “No lynch” vote if your conscious choice is to not lynch anybody. If the vote is tied at Twilight (end of day), a random player will be lynched.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS. Sorry you misspelled a word or made a coding snafu, but it’s here to stay. NO editing allowed. Read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and nobody wants that.
DO NOT QUOTE OR POST A SCREENSHOT FROM A QT TO THE MAIN DAY THREADS. You are free to make claims about your powers and allegiance on the open thread, but those claims will not be confirmed or denied by the moderator.
If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, feel free to ask them in your personal QT. Please note that you are encouraged to ask questions about the rules of the game, how your powers work, and whatever else comes to mind. Check your QTs often!
1) The Bill McNeal / Peter Peltzer – Mallrat
2) Grumproro / Heather
3) Smapti Jones / Chad Jones
4) RiverSong / Melody Pond
5) PlatypusBasileus / Augustus O’Brian – Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
6) LibraryLass / Natalie DuKane
7) A Dopehead in a Cubs Cap / Cocaine Bot
8) Pulprobot / Matt
9) Dr. Nick / Nicolas Preston – Teen Wolf
10) Talky Tina
11) MacCrocodile / Mac Crocodile – Infomercial Psychic
12) Lovely Bones / Kira
14) forget_it_jake / Rina Watts
15) TCRM / Eyeball Jones – Mallrat
Day Three will end at 11PM EST on Friday, September 8, or if a majority lynch is reached first.