Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
Hyrcanus was having second thoughts about his recent life decisions. When he first snuck onto the Pnyx to pick some pockets, despite not being old enough to vote, he was thrilled when he somehow ended up elected Deputy Ambassador to Crete. His greatest con yet!
Being a full-fledged voting citizen was more trouble than he had realized, though. First he had to participate in some boring ostracism where no one even died. Next he had to have his annoying mother guilt-trip him over voting for her to die. Now he was being dragged to all these murder trials, and had no time to hang out with his friends or steal anything!
Hyrcanus was getting anxious. His fidget spinner was getting more of a workout than usual.
With that day’s trial let out, he headed down to the Agora, passing bustling market stall after bustling market stall on his way past the Temple of Hephaestus and towards the city’s Coin Mint building.
As he snuck into the Mint, admiring all the gleaming tools and the piles of thousands of freshly-pressed coins, Hyrcanus sighed. “Why does anyone bother working hard when it’s so easy to get money?” he asked.
“I couldn’t agree more,” said a voice behind him, and shoved Hyrcanus into a giant vat of molten bronze.
Hyrcanus, follower of Hermes is dead. He was a Citizen.
9 Citizens (Vanilla Town)
4 Conspiring Oligarchs (Vanilla Wolves)
1 Oracle of Delphi (True Investigator; Town)
1 False Seer (False Investigator; Town)
Updated Game Rules
1. The 9 Citizens do not know anyone else’s roles. They may be sent investigation results from either the Oracle or the False Seer.
2. The Conspiring Oligarchs know who each other are, but not who the Oracle or False Seer are. They choose one player to kill per night. They may be sent results by either the Oracle or the False Seer.
3. The Oracle of Delphi chooses one player to investigate per night. That player’s alignment will be sent to a randomly-selected player.
The Oracle will not receive the results of her investigation, but will be told who they were sent to.
4. The False Seer is a Citizen, and will appear as such if investigated by the Oracle. The Seer does not know who the Oligarchs are. However, the Seer has traitorous intentions, and only wins if the Oligarchs win. Each night the Seer chooses one player to “investigate”, and a lie about that player’s alignment is sent to a randomly-selected player.
The False Seer will not receive the results of their “investigation”, but will be told who they were sent to.
5. Upon death, both the Oracle and the False Seer will simply be listed as Town, and their role will not be revealed.
6. The Oracle of Delphi enjoys the protection of Lady Themis. If a player falsely reports the contents of a result they received from the Oracle, Themis will strike them dead at Twilight. (They may, however, pretend not to have received a result.)
7. The False Seer enjoys the protection of Dolos, god of deceit. The first nightkill attempt that is made on the False Seer will fail if it occurs on Night 1 or 2.
8. Only wolves and vanilla townies who are alive the next morning are eligible to receive investigation results. In addition, players are not eligible to receive investigation results about themselves.
9. If the Oracle or False Seer is nightkilled, their investigation result from that night will still be sent to a player.
Rules for Players
No editing or deleting for any reason; no quoting or screenshotting QT; vote only in the vote thread; have fun yada yada.
1. Flaxon Jackson (Harmonia, follower of Hera)
2. forget_it_jake (Anteia, follower of Athena)
3. MacCrocodile (Alector, follower of Ares)
4. El Marinero (Patrobas, follower of Poseidon)
5. subsaharan (Haemon, follower of Hades) – Citizen
6. lindsayfunke (Dorothea, follower of Demeter) – Citizen
7. Owen1120 (Hyrcanus, follower of Hermes) – Citizen
8. Admirax (Hilara, follower of Hestia)
9. HolsGG (Althea, follower of Aphrodite)
10. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Aithra, follower of Artemis)
11. BannerThief (Alcandros, follower of Apollo) – Citizen
12. InnDEEEEEEED (Priam, follower of Pan) – Citizen
13. Hegel Exercises (Zenodoros, follower of Zeus)
14. Colonel Mustard (Damon, follower of Dionysus) – Oligarch
15. Zecko (Hektor, follower of Hephaestus)