Werewolf game hosted by Spiny Creature
Haemon was troubled by the fates of Alcandros and Dorothea – and yet, he could not stop imagining them. How long was the journey down the rivers Styx and Acheron? Did Charon, the terrifying ferryman of the dead, speak? What was Tartarus like?
Haemon was only nineteen, and he had started listening to some very heavy lyre music. These sorts of questions were always on his mind.
When he went home and told his parents, they were less than pleased. They reminded him that to even think the name ‘Hades’ was to attract the attention of death, let alone saying it out loud.
“Fuck you, Mom! Fuck you, Dad! Your generation was so scared of death you forgot how to be alive!“, screamed Haemon, and walked out.
Haemon wandered down to the outskirts of Kerameikos, where the city’s oldest and largest cemetery lay. As he knelt with his face against the ground – the traditional position when paying tribute to Hades – he pondered some monuments to the dead nearby.
“So useless, these earthly tombs,” said Haemon. “They just exist to comfort the living. What protection can a fancy headstone bring you?”
“Very little,” said a voice behind him, and beat Haemon to death with one.
Haemon, follower of Hades is dead. He was a Citizen.
9 Citizens (Vanilla Town)
4 Conspiring Oligarchs (Vanilla Wolves)
1 Oracle of Delphi (True Investigator; Town)
1 False Seer (False Investigator; Town)
Updated Game Rules
1. The 9 Citizens do not know anyone else’s roles. They may be sent investigation results from either the Oracle or the False Seer.
2. The Conspiring Oligarchs know who each other are, but not who the Oracle or False Seer are. They choose one player to kill per night. They may be sent results by either the Oracle or the False Seer.
3. The Oracle of Delphi chooses one player to investigate per night. That player’s alignment will be sent to a randomly-selected player.
The Oracle will not receive the results of her investigation, but will be told who they were sent to.
4. The False Seer is a Citizen, and will appear as such if investigated by the Oracle. The Seer does not know who the Oligarchs are. However, the Seer has traitorous intentions, and only wins if the Oligarchs win. Each night the Seer chooses one player to “investigate”, and a lie about that player’s alignment is sent to a randomly-selected player.
The False Seer will not receive the results of their “investigation”, but will be told who they were sent to.
5. Upon death, both the Oracle and the False Seer will simply be listed as Town, and their role will not be revealed.
6. The Oracle of Delphi enjoys the protection of Lady Themis. If a player falsely reports the contents of a result they received from the Oracle, Themis will strike them dead at Twilight. (They may, however, pretend not to have received a result.)
7. The False Seer enjoys the protection of Dolos, god of deceit. The first nightkill attempt that is made on the False Seer will fail if it occurs on Night 1 or 2.
8. Only wolves and vanilla townies who are alive the next morning are eligible to receive investigation results. In addition, players are not eligible to receive investigation results about themselves.
9. If the Oracle or False Seer is nightkilled, their investigation result from that night will still be sent to a player.
Rules for Players
No editing or deleting for any reason; no quoting or screenshotting QT; vote only in the vote thread; have fun yada yada.
1. Flaxon Jackson (Harmonia, follower of Hera)
2. forget_it_jake (Anteia, follower of Athena)
3. MacCrocodile (Alector, follower of Ares)
4. El Marinero (Patrobas, follower of Poseidon)
5. subsaharan (Haemon, follower of Hades) – Citizen
6. lindsayfunke (Dorothea, follower of Demeter) – Citizen
7. Owen1120 (Hyrcanus, follower of Hermes)
8. Admirax (Hilara, follower of Hestia)
9. HolsGG (Althea, follower of Aphrodite)
10. ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (Aithra, follower of Artemis)
11. BannerThief (Alcandros, follower of Apollo) – Citizen
12. InnDEEEEEEED (Priam, follower of Pan) – Citizen
13. Hegel Exercises (Zenodoros, follower of Zeus)
14. Colonel Mustard (Damon, follower of Dionysus)
15. Zecko (Hektor, follower of Hephaestus)