The Order was growing more confident. With the Squib gone, that was one less threat against them to worry about. If they chose whom to kill carefully, there was a good chance the two of them could make it out of this house alive.
Late that night, they dispatched of an unsuspecting Death Eater quietly, breathing sighs of relief when neither of them dropped dead along with their victim.
In the morning, when the whole group converged once again in the drawing room, they successfully masked the disappointment in their faces when only one person was missing and eventually found dead in their quarters.
Candide was killed. He was a true Death Eater.
6. Mello Yello Enthusiast
10. Harvey Passover Dent
14. Soft Jazz Walrus
16. Lovely Bones
29. El Marinero
Pairs and Players Breakdown
• 10 pairs
> 6 pairs – Order members and Death Eaters are paired with each other (3 Order members and 3 Death Eaters are Catalysts)
> 4 pairs – Death Eaters are paired with each other (These pairs still have Catalysts and Casualties)
• There’s one extra person, who’s the serial killer. Their role is explained below.
*Special thanks to lutair for helping me balance the game!
• The Order of the Phoenix members know who each other are and will share a QT. The Death Eaters don’t know who each other are and can only talk on the game thread.
• No one knows who they’re paired with.
• No one knows if they’re the Catalyst or the Casualty.
• Killing the Catalyst also kills the Casualty they’re paired with.
• Killing the Casualty does not kill the Catalyst they’re paired with.
• None of the special roles can target the same person twice in a row.
12 4 Death Eater Goons (Vanilla Town)
1 Imperius Caster (Death Eater/Town Cop) – Able to cast the Imperius Curse on one person per night. The cursed person will reveal their alliance but not whether they’re the Catalyst or the Casualty.
• 1 True Believer (Death Eater/Town Doctor) – Able to protect one person per night. If they protect the Casualty, they won’t die if their Catalyst is killed. If they protect a Catalyst that was targeted to be killed, no one dies.
6 2 Order of the Phoenix members (Vanilla Scum) – They have the group ability to target one person to roleblock and one person to kill per night.
• 1 Mysterious Squib (Serial Killer) – The curse only affects those with magical abilities, so the Squib is partnerless. They can kill one person per night — even if they target a Catalyst, their partner won’t die.
Vanilla Town message
You are a Death Eater (Vanilla Town)
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
You have no abilities; your strength is your vote and intellect. You can be paired with an Order of the Phoenix member or a fellow Death Eater. You do not know whether you are a Catalyst or a Casualty.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS! Doing so may get you modkilled and end up hurting your team and the game overall.
A typical day will end after 24 hours unless a majority vote is reached before that. A typical night will end after 12 hours unless all night actions are received before that.
Please ask me any questions you may have in your personal QT or on the game thread. Also, don’t quote directly from your QT.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different play-style. Be accommodating to them.
Roleplay is encouraged but not required.
Day 5 ends at 5:30 PM PST Monday or if a majority vote is reached first. Countdown to the end of Day 5 .