DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU AREN’T PLAYING.
Eh, you can post here. Just don’t participate in gameplay/strategy or be overly distracting.
If you’d like to comment on the game, request a link to the Graveyard QT HERE.
After disposing of Blue’s body, the Avocat townsfolk debated how best to dispose of his property, seeing as how he had no next of kin. Zydeco “Zecko” Bergeron suggested giving the farm to Snapper’s seven orphaned children, while old man Creepeaux maintained that they should purify the homestead with cleansing fire, just to be sure. Tired of the bickering, and wary of the chickens’ gimlet gaze, Wreck quietly left the gathering and returned to his junkyard. After feeding Mike, his gargantuan Catahoula Leopard Dog / Mastiff mix, Wreck settled into the rocking chair on his front porch and closed his eyes to listen to the night music of the swamp. Mike’s bark of warning came too late.
Shipwreck is dead. He was not a wolf.
You vote by replying to the very first comment, appropriately titled VOTE THREAD. It is easy to find if you sort comments by oldest. To change your vote, simply post another reply. DO NOT EDIT ANY VOTE. Only votes posted as a reply to the official VOTE THREAD will count.
Please make at least 3 posts per game-day, or you will be replaced.
DO NOT EDIT POSTS even if you made a grammatical error that is haunting you. Rather, read through and think carefully about your comment before posting it. Editing a post may get you mod-killed, and that would be sad.
Day Five will last ~36 hours unless a majority vote is reached before that. Night Five will last as long as it must. Day/Night lengths may be adjusted if necessary.
If you have questions that may reveal sensitive information, you can ask them in your personal QT.
Attack arguments, not people. Everyone has a different playing style. Be accommodating to them. Role playing is welcome but not required.
1) Emperor Snapper (actually remembers that LA is French, knows a lot about toads)
2) MacCrocodile (Guillaume DuCrocque, lawyer, sharp dresser, sharp . . . teeth)
3) Flaxon Jackson (Skye Nightingale Duquesne, your typically abnormally confident, world-weary, 16-year-old female protagonist, tee hee)
4) ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts (the Widow Jackson, church lady, wearer of large hats)
5) Candide (Yankee socialist sorcerer math teacher)
6) Mello Yello Enthusiast (Eulycess S. Mello, moonshiner, prodigious sampler of his own product)
7) Shinichiki (purveyor of exotic meats and meat accessories)
8) Creeper (big fan of cleansing fire)
9) the good king snugglewumps (emo teen, Flaxon’s YA foil)
10) Bluelightspecial (Blue, raiser of chickens)
11) Shipwreck (Wreck, runs a junkyard, has a mean dog if movies have taught us anything)
12) Zecko ([your picture here])
13) Holly Jolly Allison (Loves beer and LSU, hates Nick Saban)
14) InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED (lurks behind the old mill)
15) Bobbie Draper 🚀 (of the Dulvey Drapers)
16) subsaharan (Sub from Lafayette, loves his me-maw)
8 Town Council members (Vanilla Town)
1 Conspiracy Theorist (Town Jailkeep)
1 Zealot (Town Cop)
1 Open Carry Enthusiast (Town One-Shot Vigilante)
1 Soldier Wolf (Vanilla Wolf)
1 Alpha Wolf (Wolf One-Shot Recruiter) / 1 Recruit (Vanilla Wolf), activated by Alpha’s death
1 Shaman Wolf (Wolf Role-Blocker)
1 Psychopath (Serial Killer)
Day Five ends at 8:00am EST on Friday, February 17, or when a majority lynch vote is reached.