Monday night dragged on as the stranger members of the Demonslayer club went about their business. Some time around 1 A.M., a janitor heard some strange noises emanating from the computer lab.
“Who goes there?” asked the gruff janitor through his mustache.
“Oh it’s just me, Shippu Genki, working late on some projects. I really wanna get these hoverglasses to work.”
“Past closin’ time,” replied the janitor, gesturing to the clock.
“I know I just need to adjust–” Shippu stopped mid-sentence, his screwdriver dropped from his hand. “DUCK!” he shouted, but it was too late. A sphere of flame burned through the poor janitor’s chest and into the computer lab before exploding violently.
The demonslayers came to school the next day, ready to debate who was right in the last argument. As each of them got to the front gate, however, the principal approached them and showed them to his office. He sat them all down and told them something horrible had happened to Shippu, and then showed them the computer lab.
The entire doorframe was charred, with a corpse of their favorite janitor barely recognizable from burns. When they looked inside it was far worse. Melted plastic and shattered glass covered the walls. Where there were windows, nothing but a few shards remained. And most horribly of all, a small corpse floated in the center of the room, blackened to the bone. On it they could see that the project Shippu had been working on had finally worked, his hoverglasses had survived the blast and kept his body afloat.
Shippu Genki is dead. He was a School Member
“Now,” said Mero Genki, her fist clenched so tight that blood dripped down her hand, “it’s personal.”
1. forget_it_jake – Jake Forge. Aristocrat Second Year. Technique: Elemental Magic
2. Bitchy Nosilla – Nosu Okami. Fox Goddess First Year. Technique: Spiritual Magic
3. Otakunomike – Miike Sagara. Military Second Year. Technique: Assault Combat
4. Mello Yello Enthusiast – Mero Genki. Troublemaker Third Year. Technique: Street Combat
5. the good king snugglewumps – Sunagu Hayashimizu. Student Council President Third Year. Technique: Superior Tactics
6. Subsaharan – Sahara Gai. TA/JV Coach. Technique: Powerful Thighs
7. Felixir – J.D. Felix. Outcast Third Year. Technique: Improvised Explosions
8. MacCrocodile – Makku Kuro. School Nurse. Technique: Holy Magic.
9. disqus_F3dme7ZCKO – Billy Zekko. Power Rogue Second Year. Technique: High Kicks/Giant Robots
10. Shinichiki – Regina Shini. Queen Bee Third Year. Technique: Lower-level Demon Control
11. InnDEEEEEEEEEEEEEED – Indy Bender. Third Year Detention Lover. Technique: Street Fighting/Friendship
12. El Marinero – Kei Marinero. Second Year Photographer/Supplement Enthusiast. Technique: Enhanced Supplements
1 Ice Demon
1 Time Wizard
6 School Members*
*2 Vanilla roles are actually Hidden Roles.
Demons: Scum. Kill one person as a group each night.
Ice Demon: Scum Roleblocker. Chooses to block one person each night. That person cannot use night abilities.
Esper: Town. Able to recruit new people into a private (telepathic) chat.
Healer: Town. Chooses to protect one person each night. That person cannot be night killed. The healer cannot protect themself. HEALERS CAN DEFINITELY BE NIGHTKILLED (unless protected by someone else)
Time Wizard: Town. Jailkeeper. Chooses to roleblock and protect one person per night.
Unknown roles: There are two powers which are yet unknown to everyone but these people. They could be scum or they could be town, but for balance, nobody has 2 roles.
Remember NO EDITING POSTS. If you edit a post, you will likely be modkilled, which is bad for your entire team.
Attack arguments, not people. Feel free to get into character, but votes and game-based decisions don’t necessarily have to be thoroughly character-based. Remember, this is a game. Have fun with it!
The day ends when there is a majority of votes or on Mon at 3PM PST. Countdown Timer.
Extra note: Check your QT. You might have been mindlinked by the Esper.