You fall in love with someone,
Confess that love,
Become a couple.
Everyone will say that’s a wonderful thing
But they’re wrong!
Even among lovers, there exists a distinct power structure
A side that exploits and a side that’s exploited
A side that’s devoted and a side that’s receiving devotion
A Winner and a Loser
Love Is Werewolf!
This Werewolf game is based on the anime/manga series Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War. It features traditional Werewolf elements with a significant role for Lovers. I am hoping to get 21 players, but that number could be adjusted if necessary.
TOWN – 12 PLAYERS
6 Vanilla Town
6 Rolled Town
- Chika Fujiwara (Love Detective) – Chika is on the hunt for the latest love gossip on her fellow students
- Ai Hayasaka (Spy Maid) – Hayasaka has more than one skill in her bag of tricks
- Miko Iino (Public Morals Committee Enforcer) – Miko is on the lookout to break-up those behaving appropriately on school grounds.
- Kobachi Osaragi (Public Morals Committee Officer) – Osaragi will meet her club duties by sending students to detention.
- Erika Kose and Karen Kino (Role Detectives) – The school’s Mass Media club will collaborate on investigative work in a shared chat.
WOLVES – 4 PLAYERS
The Academy’s eccentric Tabletop Gaming Club has decided to liven school spirit by designing a deadly school-wide game of Werewolf. And they get to play the part of the Wolves themselves.
LOVERS – 5
In this game, Lovers are independent trying to survive to the conclusion of the game (when all Wolves have been killed or Wolves outnumber town) while still in a relationship. Once formed, Couples get shared chats, and will die together when either is killed. Each Lover has unique traits to their role and who they can couple with.
- Kaguya Shinomiya – The Icy Lover
- Miyuki Shirogane – The Over-Achieving Lover
- Yu Ishigami – The Dejected Lover
- Nagisa Kashiwagi – The Basic Lover
- Maki Shijo – The Tragic Lover
- Typical werewolf rules apply. A day phase where you vote for who to kill, a night phase where rolled players use their powers.
- DO NOT QUOTE from any private discord chat. Do not edit comments
- Aim to participate with at least 3 posts per day
- Roleplaying not required but encouraged (and it’s okay with me if you RP happens to overlap with a role in the game)
- Non-Required Events to be Expected
Back Ups: MSD, Cork
Please sign-up for this game below! Depending how long Sign-Ups will take, I would guess the game begins by late Tuesday or Wednesday.