CLOSE UP ON THE PLUTONIUM CONTAINER
as Brown’s gloved hands remove a 4 inch cylinder with plutonium rod within (it’s surrounded by water).
Marty is now dressed in a yellow radiation suit; both he and Brown have their hoods up.
The DeLorean has been moved close to the truck. Marty videotapes as Brown steps over to the rear of the DeLorean and places the plutonium cylinder into the loading hopper. The plutonium rod drops down into the reactor, which then seals shut.
(removes his hood)
It’s safe now. Everything is lead lined.
Marty removes his hood. Einstein watches from the truck.
Oh–I mustn’t forget my luggage…
Brown grabs his suitcase and puts it in the trunk (it’s in the front).
Who knows if they’ll have cotton
underwear in the future? I’m
allergic to all synthetics.
Brown slams the trunk shut.
The future? Is that where you’re
That’s right. 25 years into the
future. I’ve always dreamed of
seeing the future—looking beyond
my years, observing the progress of mankind.
(pauses, then smiles wryly)
I’ll also be able to find out who
wins the next 25 World Series.
Well, be sure to look me up when you
get there and I’ll fill you in on
what’s been happening.
Indeed I will.
(clears throat, addresses camera)
I, Dr. Emmett Brown am about to
embark on an historic journey–
Suddenly, Einstein starts BARKING at something.
What is it, Einie?
Brown turns, and reacts with horror to an APPROACHING PAIR OF HEADLIGHTS: it’s an ominous VAN.
Oh, no– they found me. I don’t know
how, but they found me.
The Libyans I ripped off!
The van side door slides open and a SWARTHY CHARACTER who resembles Yasser Arafat leans out with an AK 47 submachine gun. He OPENS FIRE.
Run for it, Marty: I’ll draw their
Brown runs into his truck, rummages around, and comes out with a .45 revolver. He tries to fire at the van, but the gun won’t work. He then breaks for the mall, a good 500 yards away.
Einstein watches from Brown’s truck.
The terrorist van SCREECHES around sharply and gives chase. The terrorist FIRES a machine gun blast.
But Brown keeps running —and the van closes the distance. No way can Brown outrun it to the mall.
The Terrorist gunner screams a Libyan curse, then FIRES a burst at Brown.
The bullets rip into Brown’s chest and the scientist goes down.
Marty stands frozen in horror, video camera still in hand.
Doc! Oh my God!
(at the terrorists)
As if hearing Marty, the van makes a U-turn: it’s coming for Marty!
Marty looks around. He’s out in the open, and has only one chance: The DeLorean.
Marty dashes for it.
The Libyan gunner takes aim and pulls the trigger, but the weapon jams. He jerks the mechanism trying to unjam it.
He swears in Libyan.
Back at the town square, Bob-omb waddles slowly in a circle as the key in their back spins.
“Don’t touch me or I’ll explode. Don’t touch me or I’ll explode. Don’t touch me or I’ll explode.”
The final member of Biff’s gang decides to take a chance…
April has died. He was the Town Paranoid Gun Owner.
31 Wolf (Biff’s Gang) 116 Town (Hill Valley Residents)
April (1)– TOWN PARANOID GUN OWNER
- Indy (4)
- Hoho (5)
Goat (6)– TOWN COP
- Malthusc (30)
Hayes (68)– VANILLA TOWN
- Tiff (3)
Dramus (3)– WOLF COMMUTER Cop (9)– VANILLA TOWN Jake (9)– VANILLA TOWN
- Sic (11)
- Side (11)
- Mac (14)
Lamb (14)– VANILLA WOLF
- Night 3 Vigilante —or— Vengeful
1-Shot Vigilante —or— 1-Shot Paranoid Gun Owner Cop —or— 1-Shot Redirector 1-Shot Commuter —or— 1-Shot Watcher
- Doctor —or— Roleblocker
- Cop —or— Role Cop
- Neighborizer —or— Fruit Vendor
- Jailer —or— Tracker
Night 3 Vigilante: On Night 3, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Vengeful: When you are eliminated, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.
Doctor: Each night, you may target one player in the game to heal them. They will be protected from a single kill. You may not target yourself or the same player twice in a row.
Roleblocker: Each night, you may target one player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions. You may not target the same player twice in a row.
Cop: Each night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive a result of “Wolf”, “Town”, or “No Result”.
Role Cop: Each night, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive either their role name or “No Result”. Anyone without a role will return a result of “Vanilla”.
Neighborizer: Each night, you may target one player in the game to invite to your neighborhood (shared QT).
Fruit Vendor: Each night, you may target one player in the game and give them a piece of fruit. The fruit does nothing.
Jailer: Each night, you may target one player in the game to attempt to jail them, blocking any night actions they might take and protecting them from a single kill. You may not target yourself or the same player twice in a row.
Tracker: Each night, you may target one player in the game to track them. If successful, you will learn which players in the game they targeted that night, if any.
- Do not edit or delete posts for any reason.
- The Wolf kill is mandatory and is carried out by a designated Wolf.
- In the event of a tie, the player that was on the board first dies (they will be listed first in the vote counts). Vote early!
- Town wins when all Wolves are eliminated. Wolves win when their numbers equal Town (or when nothing can be done to prevent this).
- Play the game! Inactivity may result in replacement.
- Quoting: do not directly reference any communication with the Mod that happened outside the game threads. You can claim whatever you like in whatever wording you like, as long as the claim does not imply Mod authority. (This is a little different than most quoting rules, I realize, so hopefully it’s clear)
- Attack arguments, not people. Be kind.
- Night Action Priority: Commuting > Blocking > Protection > Investigation > Kills
- The spreadsheet will have the most up to date vote count. I’ll update the vote thread periodically.
- If you’re in the document, you’ll show up as a random anonymous animal to anyone else viewing the document (including me), even if you’re signed into a google account. So you can open it without worrying about anyone seeing your IRL info.
Twilight will be at 5pm Central on Sunday, March 28.