The oblivious foreigner was not happy with this vacation. He would not be leaving a good review on Yelp, that’s for sure. Already, he was composing it in his head: “Nobody here speaks English. Too many wolves. I went here once and had my jugular sliced open and was allowed to bleed out. Very rude. 0/10 would not visit again.”
Captain Oblivious has died. He was a Townsperson (Vanilla Town).
Happy with her work once again, Rosa strolled back home, cleaning her flensing knife. “Have I been doing too much stabbing lately?” she thought to herself, “Maybe I should try clubs or maybe boiling oil. Eh, but there’d be so much cleanup to do. Stick with what you know, Rosa. Knives.” So lost in thought, she didn’t even notice the beast lurking in her kitchen waiting for her.
Rosa (raven and rose) has died. She was the Serial Killer.
4 1 Wolf (Scum aligned) – Win when they eliminate all other players, or when their numbers guarantee a win. Share a group QT in which to conspire. As a group, select one player to target with a night kill each night phase.
1 Serial Killer (Unaligned) – Wins when all other players are dead. Each night phase, select a player to target with a night kill.
1 Investigator (Town aligned) – Investigates one player each night phase. Results are “Wolf” or “Not a Wolf”. The Serial Killer will therefore read as “Not a Wolf”.
1 Jailer (Town aligned) – Selects a player each night to protect from other night actions, and prevent them from carrying out night actions. Cannot protect themself.
9 3 Townspeople (Town aligned) – Just townspeople, that’s it. Try not to die. Town wins when all threats are eliminated.
Raven and Rose
- You may not edit or delete your posts, so think carefully before you hit send!
- Don’t directly quote something from Quicktopic.com
- Don’t discuss anything specifically game related in other threads. Jokes and references are fine, “I think player X is the investigator” is not.
- Attack arguments not players. Please remember we’re all friends here.
- Werewolf works best with an active player base so we encourage you to make at least 3 posts a day, otherwise you will be replaced. Please let me know if you think you will need a replacement.
- Have fun! Failure to have fun may result in being replaced.
- Reply directly to the Vote Thread comment (sort by oldest) with a player’s name to vote for them to be Day Killed. Votes not made directly in response to that comment will not be counted.
- You may change or withdraw your vote at any time up until Twilight by commenting again.
- For the sake of tidiness, please only vote in the Vote Thread. Take conversation and vote explanations elsewhere.
- Twilight will occur when time runs out, or if a majority of players vote for the same person.
- In the event of a tie, the kill will be determined randomly from those tied players.
- No Kill is not an option in this game.
Day 5 will end Saturday September 21 at noon Pacific.