After narrowly escaping the mob’s wrath, H. R. Giger did not sleep well. When the wolves came for him, he was ready. As he watched his viscera spill onto the floor, he sketched out some ideas he had for a children’s show.
H. R. Giger (Ralph) has died. He was a Townsperson (Vanilla Town).
Fresh off a kill, Mathias the schoolteacher returned to his humble cottage, wiping the Swiss artist’s blood off his paws with a handkerchief. A figure stepped out of the shadows toward him.
“Oh, hallo, I did not see you there. If this is about your child’s marks, I’m afraid school is temporarily out until we sort out this unpleasantness with the um… wolves.”
“No, mein Herr, I think you’ll find that school’s out forever.”
Mathias the schoolteacher (Landstander) has died. He was a Werewolf.
4 2 Wolves (Scum aligned) – Win when they eliminate all other players, or when their numbers guarantee a win. Share a group QT in which to conspire. As a group, select one player to target with a night kill each night phase.
1 Serial Killer (Unaligned) – Wins when all other players are dead. Each night phase, select a player to target with a night kill.
1 Investigator (Town aligned) – Investigates one player each night phase. Results are “Wolf” or “Not a Wolf”. The Serial Killer will therefore read as “Not a Wolf”.
1 Jailer (Town aligned) – Selects a player each night to protect from other night actions, and prevent them from carrying out night actions. Cannot protect themself.
9 5 Townspeople (Town aligned) – Just townspeople, that’s it. Try not to die. Town wins when all threats are eliminated.
Raven and Rose
- You may not edit or delete your posts, so think carefully before you hit send!
- Don’t directly quote something from Quicktopic.com
- Don’t discuss anything specifically game related in other threads. Jokes and references are fine, “I think player X is the investigator” is not.
- Attack arguments not players. Please remember we’re all friends here.
- Werewolf works best with an active player base so we encourage you to make at least 3 posts a day, otherwise you will be replaced. Please let me know if you think you will need a replacement.
- Have fun! Failure to have fun may result in being replaced.
- Reply directly to the Vote Thread comment (sort by oldest) with a player’s name to vote for them to be Day Killed. Votes not made directly in response to that comment will not be counted.
- You may change or withdraw your vote at any time up until Twilight by commenting again.
- For the sake of tidiness, please only vote in the Vote Thread. Take conversation and vote explanations elsewhere.
- Twilight will occur when time runs out, or if a majority of players vote for the same person.
- In the event of a tie, the kill will be determined randomly from those tied players.
- No Kill is not an option in this game.
Day 4 will end on Friday, September 20 at 7 am Pacific.