Don’t be doomed to repeat it.
- Who was the only US President whose first language was not English?
- The clip below is from a song describing (and named for) what event that took place approximately two weeks after the signing of the Treaty of Ghent?
- The happy gentleman pictured below is holding aloft the November 3, 1948 edition of what newspaper?
- What other member of the executive branch was seriously wounded by a co-conspirator of John Wilkes Booth on the night that President Abraham Lincoln was assassinated? This man is better remembered for an at-the-time questionable land purchase that he negotiated with Russian minister Eduard de Stoeckl.
- AS-204, a planned space mission that never flew due to the deaths of its three astronauts during a rehearsal exercise, is usually referred to by what other designation?
- Martin van Buren
- Battle of New Orleans
- Chicago Daily Tribune
- William Seward
- Apollo 1
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.