News you can use.
- It was recently announced that what hardy species of a earth-native animal may be alive on the moon thanks to a satellite that crashed in April?
- Name the woman seen in here in the process of becoming the first ever female gymnast to complete a triple-double.
- Frederick Brennan called for what website that he founded to be taken down due to its links to the shooters in El Paso, Christchurch, and Ponway?
- Toni Morrison, who died August 5, won a Pultizer Prize for what novel?
- Food processing plants in what US state were the site of ICE raids on August 7 that resulted in the arrest of nearly 700 workers?
- tardigrade / water bear
- Simone Biles