Xyler and Craz were engaged in their usual back and forth
“So our sister was dressed up as a monster this whole time, but now she doesn’t remember being our sister?” Said Xyler
“But is she still our sister if she doesn’t remember being our sister? What is the relationship between the memory and the self?”
“John Locke believed that the continuity and of consciousness and memory establishes a self over time.”
“But is there still a self independent from memory?”
“A totally righteous question, bro!”
Just then, a cloak figure hiding behind them in the woods took aim at Xylar.
“Bro, where am I”
Craz looked behind them and saw he was about to be hit next, and there was no escape.
“This is totally bogus, lame, and whack!”
Josephus / Xyler and Craz’s memories were wiped. They were THE PINE TREE (Town Investigator).
“Kid, come over here!”
Dolphin Boy had come to the lab at the behest of the scientist, who seemed very trustworthy.
[What is this about sir?]
“I found this time device left behind by a time traveller. With this, you can save us”
“I set it so that you will return to the beginning of this game, and you’ll be able to undo everything that has gone wrong for town.”
Eheheheheh Eheheheheh Eheheheheh
[That sounds like a great plan! I’ll take this mission sir.]
Dolphin Boy used the time travel and disappeared. The scientist laughed maniacally.
“He didn’t think to check what time I had actually sent him too- I’ve sent him back to when his dolphin parents were teenagers, so he will prevent them from meeting and causing his own birth. Hahahaha!”
Jake / Dolphin Boy has vanished from existence. They were Vanilla Town.
2 MYSTERY TWINS: Share awkward sibling hugs and a QT. The Pine Tree: Obsessed with the mysteries of Werewolf Falls (Investigator) The Shooting Star: Though not as mystery obsessed as her brother, she’s always up for adventure. (Town Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules below)
- THE FEZ: Conman / Tourist Trap Owner (Jailkeeper, locks you in the Mystery Shack)
ICE BAG: Town Butt-Kicker (2-Shot Vigilante) QUESTION MARK: Friendly Handyman. Might ask you what’s up, dog? (Can chooses a player to ask a question Night) 124 Vanilla Town
The Society of the Blind Eye (3 Werewolves)
The Society of the Blind Eye is targeting towns folk with memory guns, attempting to erase all knowledge of the paranormal. Being struck by their memory guns eliminates a player from the game.
- The Glasses: Mad Scientist / Hillbilly founder. His crazed nature may mislead the investigators (ie Investigator will get False Result).
The Pentagram: Creepy Child Psychic (Wolf Investigator)
- The Llama: Might bless you with the chance to be her servant for the night at the Northwest Mansion Manor (Wolf Roleblocker)
The Stitched Heart: Half-dead teenager looking for love (Wolf Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules Below) The Stitched Heart’s Lover: They’re from Canada (Recruited Wolf)
- Toby Determined: Hapless Reporter with no power (Vanilla Wolf)
Bill Cipher (1 Serial Killer) One player has been possessed by the mysterious Bill Cipher. If Bill is day-killed or targeted by the vigilante, he will simply possess another player (of the eliminated player’s choice) to take on the SK mantle. The only way Bill Cipher can be defeated is if targeted by a memory gun, wiping him from existence. AKA – he can only be taken out by a wolf kill… UNLESS all the wolves are killed off before him. Then town will take the memory guns into their possession, and Bill Cipher will be vulnerable to any town attempt to kill him.
Serial Killer (formerly UNALIGNED) (1)
- THE SIX FINGERED HAND:
Currently lost in another dimension, but each faction will have a chance to recruit this figure (Wolves/Town will get a Medic, Bill Cipher would get a partner SK. See Recruitment Rules below)The Hand wants revenge against the town that rejected them. They are now a typical Serial Killer.
- Sister Jude / The Enigmatic Cop
- Ralph / Bertie
- Sic Humor / Tad Strange
- Sukaluski / Summerween Trickster
- Louie / Special Agent Cooper
- Captain Video / Vučko the Olympic Mascot
- Side Character / Side Character
- Donalbain / Boney
- El Marinero / Mermando
- Goat / Coach McGuirk Vanilla Town
- AnnaNomaly / AnnaNomaly Vanilla Town
- April / Mr. Peanutbutter Vanilla Town
- Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa / Manly Dan Vanilla Town
- Lord Stoneheart / Bidoof Vanilla Town
Sheltie/ Dib / WaluigiGrumproro / Rupert Bear Question Mark / Town
- DW / Hat Kid! BILL CIPHER (SK)
- Colonel Mustard / Celestabellebethabelle Recruited Wolf
- Hayes Code / Hodag Shooting Star / Town
- Spooky / Cackling Skull Stitched Heart / Wolf / BILL 2.0
- Hoho / Shanklin Possum Ice Bag / Town
Pulp / StanfordLiz156 / Grunkle Stan ???
- Lindsay / Tina Belcher Pentagram / Wolf
- Jake / Dolphin Boy Vanilla Town
- Josephus Brown / Xyler & Craz Pine Tree / Town
- RECRUITMENT: On the first three nights, Town and the Wolves will compete to recruit the Hand. Each of those night Mabel will select a player that she “trusts” (besides her brother). Trusting a wolf or town player will be do nothing. Trusting EITHER the Six Fingered Hand OR the Fez will bring the Hand to Town’s side. Trusting Bill Cipher will have catastrophic consequences. Meanwhile, Robbie will also be recruiting for the wolves. Upon targeting another player, they will be informed whether or not they have targeted the Hand (but no other info on that players’ role would be provided). They can choose whether to lock in the recruitment or to cancel it and try again the next night (they can only recruit 1 player), but Night 3 will be their last chance to use the power. Once a Robbie Recruitment is locked in, the player will join the wolf faction, but will function as lovers with the Stitched-Heart. IF a player is recruited by both sides on the same night, they will die. If neither Town or the Wolves has recruited the Six Fingered Hand after the first three nights, and the player is still alive, they will join forces with Bill Cipher (as a QT mate and back-up SK).
- Otherwise, all typical werewolf rules apply. A Day phase where you vote for who to kill, a night phase where rolled players use their powers.
- DO NOT QUOTE from any of your QT’s. Do not edit comments
- Participation: Please note that you must make a minimum of three posts per day to avoid being mod-killed.
- Roleplaying not required but certainly encouraged. You can take a Gravity Falls character if you want, even if it’s one of the roles in the game. I’m sure I’ll find some way to explain it in the write-ups.
- Blocks > Recruitments > Investigations > Other > Kill Shots
- The Wolves win when they hold a voting majority… UNLESS Bill Cipher remains in the game. Bill Cipher must be defeated for the Wolves to win.
Hello, you are a normal resident of Werewolf Falls (Vanilla Town). You live oblivious to the weirdness and danger that exists around you, and your only power is your vote. Have fun!
TWILIGHT WILL BE AT 1PM EST Monday AUGUST 5TH (NEGOTIABLE)
WBG NXEF PQGP FIPDBRWX BJ GRGG PHV AHC