After last night, it would be hard to top watching Warren and Sanders basically tag teaming to eviscerate the competition, but that’s not going to stop CNN from trying. Tonight we have the following
• Former Vice President Joe Biden
• Sen. Kamala Harris of California
• Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro
• Andrew Yang, businessman
• Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey
• Sen. Michael Bennet of Colorado
• New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
• Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
• Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York
• Washington Gov. Jay Inslee
Now several more questions will be answered tonight
Will Harris describe Biden as a racist again?
Will Biden call Harris a cop again?
Will conservatives be drooling for Gabbard?
Will De Blasio give everyone lead poisoning?
Will Gillibrand yell out her complete and utter contempt for ICE?
Will Castro manage to get out of the “I don’t see him as a being a serious candidate for president but he would be a kickass veep” hole he is?
Will Booker be played by Keegan-Michael Key in the future?
Will the other candidates on stage even matter?
All those questions and more will be answered <B>TONIGHT</b>
Except the Booker one…….. probably.
And until tonight’s show starts, feel free to talk about last nights debates and the aftermath