Anna Nomaly was used to being surrounded by weirdos on the internets, but had encountered a whole new level of strange since arriving in Werewolf Falls.
“A lot of the people here are like literal cartoon characters.”
Just earlier that day, Anna had been part of the crowd who had witnessed an army of gnomes apparently arrive from the woods and form a monster. There were only one way to describe it.
“I guess you could say it was quite the Annanomaly!” she chuckled to herself. Just then, a hooded figure appeared before her.
“Yes, so it was” the figure said, taking out a strange contraption. “And now you’ve seen too much.”
“What? Who are you?” she asked.
“You’ll be asking yourself that next.” They strike her with the device.
Annanomaly’s memory was wiped. She was Vanilla Town.
Manly Dan returned home from a long day of chopping wood and saving children from gnomes, and was ready to relax and kick back to a an album by his favorite band, Sev’ral Timez. But when he returned, he heard a voice who’s speaker he could not see.
“That was very convenient” they said to Manly Dan. “Making yourself look like a hero saving those children, right when innocent Coach McGuirk was at the wrong place at the wrong time.”
“Who are you? Show yourself! I punch what we don’t understand!”
But before he could spot the accuser, he was caught off guard by a butt-kick from behind. As they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. In his last moments, Manly Dan saw his assailant’s face.
“How could you, my own daugh-” Croak.
“Ahh- oh. Well, shit.”
Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa / Manly Dan is dead. He was Vanilla Town.
Mr. Peanutbutter was on the phone talking about his current project.
“Yeah, the dude who’s writing my death scene hasn’t watched my past work so they have no idea how to write for me. But they’ll get it together, probably fit in some quote from me they don’t know the context of and call it a day.”
Suddenly a very nacho like being appears before him.
“Oh hey dude, do I know you from somewhere?”
“Lots of places! But mainly your nightmares.”
“Radical! Am I the kind of guy who says radical? Anyway, what’s your deal?”
“I’m here to take over your universe!”
“The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn’t a search for meaning. It’s to keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you’ll be dead.”
“You’re right about that last part!”
A blast emits from the Triangle Man’s eyes.
April / Mr. Peanutbutter is dead. They were Vanilla Town.
Meanwhile, a half-dead teenager is lying on their bed, waiting for a response to the text message they just sent.
“Come on! You’ve been typing forever!”
“Robbie, come down for dinner!” mom calls.
“Later mom, I’m busy living a tortured teenage love life!”
Suddenly, the typing indicator goes away from whatever hip messaging app the teen is using. The Stitched-Heart sweats with anticipation. A response arrives.
- 2 MYSTERY TWINS: Share awkward sibling hugs and a QT.
- The Pine Tree: Obsessed with the mysteries of Werewolf Falls (Investigator)
- The Shooting Star: Though not as mystery obsessed as her brother, she’s always up for adventure. (Town Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules below)
- THE FEZ: Conman / Tourist Trap Owner (Jailkeeper, locks you in the Mystery Shack)
- ICE BAG: Town Butt-Kicker (2-Shot Vigilante)
- QUESTION MARK: Friendly Handyman. Might ask you what’s up, dog? (Can chooses a player to ask a question Night)
127 Vanilla Town
The Society of the Blind Eye (6 Werewolves)
The Society of the Blind Eye is targeting towns folk with memory guns, attempting to erase all knowledge of the paranormal. Being struck by their memory guns eliminates a player from the game.
- The Glasses: Mad Scientist / Hillbilly founder. His crazed nature may mislead the investigators (ie Investigator will get False Result).
- The Pentagram: Creepy Child Psychic (Wolf Investigator)
- The Llama: Might bless you with the chance to be her servant for the night at the Northwest Mansion Manor (Wolf Roleblocker)
- The Stitched Heart: Half-dead teenager looking for love (Wolf Recruiter – See Recruitment Rules Below)
- The Stitched Heart’s Lover: They’re from Canada (Recruited Wolf)
- Toby Determined: Hapless Reporter with no power (Vanilla Wolf)
Bill Cipher (1 Serial Killer)
One player has been possessed by the mysterious Bill Cipher. If Bill is day-killed or targeted by the vigilante, he will simply possess another player (of the eliminated player’s choice) to take on the SK mantle. The only way Bill Cipher can be defeated is if targeted by a memory gun, wiping him from existence. AKA – he can only be taken out by a wolf kill… UNLESS all the wolves are killed off before him. Then town will take the memory guns into their possession, and Bill Cipher will be vulnerable to any town attempt to kill him.
- THE SIX FINGERED HAND: Currently lost in another dimension, but each faction will have a chance to recruit this figure (Wolves/Town will get a Medic, Bill Cipher would get a partner SK. See Recruitment Rules below)
- Sister Jude / The Enigmatic Cop
- Ralph / Bertie
- Sic Humor / Tad Strange
- Lindsay / Tina Belcher
- Lord Stoneheart / Bidoof
- Spooky / Cackling Skull
- DW / Hat Kid!
- Sukaluski / Summerween Trickster
- Louie / Special Agent Cooper
- Jake / Dolphin Boy
- Hoho / Shanklin Possum
- Colonel Mustard / Celestabellebethabelle
- Josephus Brown / Xyler & Craz
Sheltie/ Dib / WaluigiGrumproro / Rupert Bear
- Captain Video / Vučko the Olympic Mascot
Pulp / StanfordLiz156 / Grunkle Stan
- Side Character / Side Character
- Donalbain / Boney
- El Marinero / Mermando
- Hayes Code / Hodag
- Goat / Coach McGuirk Vanilla Town
- AnnaNomaly / AnnaNomaly Vanilla Town
- April / Mr. Peanutbutter Vanilla Town
- Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa / Manly Dan Vanilla Town
- RECRUITMENT: On the first three nights, Town and the Wolves will compete to recruit the Hand. Each of those night Mabel will select a player that she “trusts” (besides her brother). Trusting a wolf or town player will be do nothing. Trusting EITHER the Six Fingered Hand OR the Fez will bring the Hand to Town’s side. Trusting Bill Cipher will have catastrophic consequences. Meanwhile, Robbie will also be recruiting for the wolves. Upon targeting another player, they will be informed whether or not they have targeted the Hand (but no other info on that players’ role would be provided). They can choose whether to lock in the recruitment or to cancel it and try again the next night (they can only recruit 1 player), but Night 3 will be their last chance to use the power. Once a Robbie Recruitment is locked in, the player will join the wolf faction, but will function as lovers with the Stitched-Heart. IF a player is recruited by both sides on the same night, they will die. If neither Town or the Wolves has recruited the Six Fingered Hand after the first three nights, and the player is still alive, they will join forces with Bill Cipher (as a QT mate and back-up SK).
- Otherwise, all typical werewolf rules apply. A Day phase where you vote for who to kill, a night phase where rolled players use their powers.
- DO NOT QUOTE from any of your QT’s. Do not edit comments
- Participation: Please note that you must make a minimum of three posts per day to avoid being mod-killed.
- Roleplaying not required but certainly encouraged. You can take a Gravity Falls character if you want, even if it’s one of the roles in the game. I’m sure I’ll find some way to explain it in the write-ups.
- Blocks > Recruitments > Investigations > Other > Kill Shots
Hello, you are a normal resident of Werewolf Falls (Vanilla Town). You live oblivious to the weirdness and danger that exists around you, and your only power is your vote. Have fun!
TWILIGHT WILL BE AT 7PM EST ON TUESDAY JULY 30TH (NEGOTIABLE)
FOOLCAE YHBGEF H ARSUHUR SJHFRD JLFR, BWA W JAU WFRTVF GHRG AVRY EVIYDP’A QBVGY HUE DYWOE