Chew on this.
- The Documentary Now episode “Juan Likes Rice and Chicken” is a parody of what 2011 film about a perfectionist Tokyo chef and his relationship with his sons?
- In Indian cuisine, the word “aloo”, as in aloo gobi, aloo mattar, and dum aloo, refers to what ingredient?
- Béchamel sauce becomes Mornay sauce with the addition of what ingredient?
- The sandwich pictured below is available for a limited time at what fast food chain?
- What trademark once held by Rapeseed Association of Canada is now a generic term for a product used both in cooking and as a fuel?
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- (Gruyère) cheese
- Canola (oil)
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.