Inspired by a friend’s Facebook post about the answer to number one.
- Name the woman pictured below. She recently became the first actress who uses a wheelchair to win a Tony award, for the revival of Oklahoma!
- The hit musical Hamilton was inspired by a biography of its title character written by whom?
- In Tennessee Williams’s play The Glass Menagerie, the character of Laura suffers from what affliction that leads Jim to call her Blue Roses?
- What composer is one of who two people (along with Marvin Hamlisch) to ever achieve PEGOT status, winning not only an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony, but a Pultitzer Prize as well? This man seemed to like working with lyricists whose last names began with H.
- Name any one of the three 1960s girls groups who lent their names to characters in the state musical version of Little Shop of Horrors.
- Ali Stroker
- Ron Chernow
- Richard Rodgers
- The Ronettes, The Crystals, The Chiffons