Alright. I’ve been back for a week. Time to get into this again.
- Though often referred to by his Latinized name Carolus Linnæus, the man known as the “father of modern taxonomy” was actually a native of what country?
- Illustrating the biological principle that an organism’s interest in its kin should be calibrated by their degree of genetic relatedness, J.B.S. Haldane is said to have once joked that he would gladly lay down his life for two brothers or how many cousins?
- What colorful character invented by Lewis Carroll is also the the title of a 1993 nonfiction book by Matt Ridley about evolutionary psychology and sexual selection?
- In the still below, taken from a 1988 film, the human actress is portraying what real life primatologist who was murdered in Rwanda in 1985?
- A half-woman, half-snake monster from Greek mythology lends her name to what family of egg-laying mammals?
- The Red Queen
- Dian Fossey
Please use spoiler tags if you play along in the comments.