The camera flashes between the faces of a slew of stone faced contestants. Strawberry Shortcake! Cake Boss! Possibly another Cake Boss! The best in the biz have gathered to put their baking prowess to the test.
Chris: Helloooooooo Bakers!
Amber: Welcome to Bakery Brawl, a NEW kind of baking show, only on Culinary TV™.
Chris: That’s right Amber! The best of the best are going to compete for baking glory, and they’re not afraid to fight dirty!
Amber: What’s that now?
Chris: I’ve been sitting on this for a while, Amber, so I think it’s time to spill the sprinkles.
Amber: Don’t leave us hanging Chris! Tell us!
Chris: This is the first baking show of it’s kind: one that incorporates… hand to hand combat!
Amber: That’s right! You’ll need to put your muscle where your muffins are! After a preliminary baking round, you’re asked to engage in physical combat to send one of your competitors home. Choose wisely: $10,000 and a set of brand new aprons are on the line!
Chris: It’s called Bakery Brawl for a reason, folks!
Amber: We’ll enough waiting, let’s count them down.
C/A: 3…. 2….. 1…… Let’s get ready to crumble!
Twilight will be at 8:00PM EST tomorrow June 26th.
In addition to the Wolves, this game will have a secret panel of Judges who will determine the day’s Best Brawler and award them a special (secret) prize. The judges will be able to communicate with each other and are chosen by RNG. Upon death, they will be replaced.
There will also be a daily cake baking challenge during the day thread. I will make a thread for you to “bake” “desserts” and, as the executive producer of this game, I will choose my own winner. Mostly, I just want to talk about pastries.
Prizes are secret but will generally be helpful to town or scum. Some prizes will be generally unhelpful to everyone.
Bakers (town) wins when they eliminate the CCCC.
CCCC (Wolves) win when they outnumber town.
??? (???) – ????????
Night Action Order: 1) protection powers 2) investigation powers 3) other powers 4) murder
- Do not edit your posts
- Please don’t quote your QT
- Attack arguments, not players
- It’s just a game, make sure to have fun!
Corporate Cakes and Cookies Conglomeration (Wolves)
5 CCCC members including….
- Cookie Monster aka Muscle Wolf – wolf roleblocker
- Betty Crocker aka Sneaky Wolf – appears “not a wolf” upon investigation. Appears “wolf” if investigated a second time.
- Keebler Elf aka Psychic Wolf – knows who got what prize (1 shot)
- Pillsbury Doughboy aka Bodyguard Wolf – can protect themself or another wolf from a night kill – 1 shot)
- Secret Identity Wolf – What can they do? You’ll need to play to find out!
- 4 judges (RNG chosen, replaced upon death)
- Decide who wins Best Brawler every night – can’t be awarded to themselves. Prizes will stop when the pool of players is small enough, but QT will remain open
- Barefoot Contessa – Uses her baking knowledge (and government contacts) to investigate her fellow bakers. Gets a reading of “Wolf/Not Wolf”
- Gingerbread Person – Lock someone in a gingerbread house at night for their own protection. Jailed players can’t use powers.
- ??? – alpha and omega, beginning and end, this is a secret role.
- Goat – Swedish Chef
- Jude – Fat Positive Chef
- Jake – Marc Murphy
- The Wasp – The Internet
- Grumproro – Cake
- HohoPossum – THE ROCK
- Clumsy Portmanteau/Owen – Halloween Wars host
- BiFriend/Spooky – Denise Skellington Baker
- Cop on the Edge-ish – Cake Boss *cake boss*
- Sic Humor – Stella Parks
- LouieBB – Anthony Bundain
- Lord Stoneheart – Gamgam
- Ralph – Cake Bot
- AnnaNomally – Easy Bake Oven
- Indeeeee – Walter White
- The Hayes Code – Simberly Simmons
- Mayelbridwen – Strawberry Shortcake
- April Ludgate-Karate-Destroyer – Gummi Cookieface
- the good king snugglewumps – Tim or Ted Allen
- Thoughtsx3 –
- SpinyCreature – Little Debbie
- Donalbain – Paul Hollywolf
- Lamb Dance – Hot Pie
- Mr. Glitch
Hello ______! You are a Vanilla Baker (town). Your vote is your only power. Use it wisely!