It’s here at last! The (Men’s) Final Four, at US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. Featuring just a single 1-seed in Virginia, and two first-time participants in Auburn and Texas Tech. Oh, and also featuring a coach with a long record of winning who I also find repulsive from a college I think should be decertified. I don’t know who I am rooting for, but I am definitely rooting against Michigan State.
- The Islanders are in the playoffs! Who expected that when Tavares left?
- The Lakers are not, and LeBron has ended his season even earlier to let his groin heal. It’s going to be weird for him not to be around in June.
- Baseball season starts, and Christian Yelich is on fire!
- The Canadian Women’s Hockey League announces its sudden demise, leaving the sport in turmoil.
- The AAF might also close, but I don’t think anyone cares.
As ever, all sports chat is welcome.