The meek, they say, will inherit the earth. What rubbish! Only the Speculator sees the fruits of his machination. Only the Speculator is owed. His airships block the swallows from communion with the stars. They carry his name in the wind like the chanteuse beckons to her beloved before the start of coition. The Speculator… T̺̤͙͙͔̳͖̪̰̳̲͝ͅh̵̡҉̰̬̦̺ę̢̣̥͚̙͕͎͓̖͘͢ͅ ͡͠҉͈̥̙̫̱̟̟̮̩͇ͅS̛̝̠̼̱͔̳͓͍̹̫̯͉̠̤͝p̼̞̘͙̤͍̫̥̀̕͘ͅę͖̮̫̩̕͝ͅć̲̫̘̻̹̞͎̞͉̯̜͉͢͠ụ̵̴̷̝͚̦̖̖̝̣̱̺̠̬̰͓̙͢ͅl̛̺̯͙̳̠̜͕̺͇͚̬͈͎͕͈̀͟a̷̡̹͓̦͔̬̩̺͔̦͔͍̟̺̝̕͟͡t̨͍͚̖̀͜͡ͅo͏̨̛̱̳̟̳̯̼͇̘̮̗̳̹̼̭͓̣͙̭͜͢ŕ̻͎͓̩̘̱̩͠ͅ.
He will rewrite the laws of nature. Ho! He will bend earth and sea to his whim. He will… He will…
Cornered, made to lay down their weapons, they abandoned all hope of seizing control in the Communes. Some, however, wouldn’t accept defeat for long. These became The Egoists.
This is Werewolf LXXXIV – Anarchy
At anytime during the game, each of your Communes will have a maximum of 2 Archists hiding among you Each day, the objective of the game for Anarchists (Town) is to rid the town of Archists (Wolves) by voting for whoever they suspect BUT…
- Only the 8 players each day, referred to as Delegates, who you selected from your Communes the previous night will have their votes counted
The objective each day for Archists is to rid the town of Anarchists by steering votes, directly or indirectly toward Anarchists During each day phase, each commune gets one shot at a Recall Vote if they suddenly feel they don’t trust any of the Delegates selected to vote. A Recall Vote needs a majority vote in the Commune QT beforehand
- There’s been some realignments. Please, check your QTs before doing anything else.
- All actions past Day 4 will now be night actions: happening and being reconciled the same night.
- The Archists have been replaced by Egoists. (Some from the previous roster of wolves, some drafted from the town)
- I’ll allow some time for past Poisoners to decide, with this new revelation, if they want to take back their actions from the previous night.
16 15 13 Anarchists (Town)
8 7 6 4 Archists Egoists (Wolves)
4 3 1 Poisoner (SK, self-aligned)
4 1 Physician (Doctor, town-aligned)
1 Egoist Jailer (wolf-aligned)
- By the end of each night, they select a poisoning target from ANY COMMUNE
- That target, barring being healed by a Physician, will die from the Poisoning that same night
It the target happens to be a Delegate, their vote will be VOIDED If Poisoner is successfully CORRUPTED by the Archists at night, the Poisoner joins the Archist alignment by the end of the following day and adopts their win condition for the game’s remainder; one Archist within their Commune is revealed to them. <—– THIS IS A RULE CHANGE FROM WHAT’S IN YOUR QTs
One in each Commune
- By the end of each night, they select a player to heal from ANY of the four Communes
- That player, if targeted by a Poisoner, will be spared
If the player was targeted for CORRUPTION the previous night by the Archists, they will be spared If the player happens to be a Delegate, their vote will NOT be VOIDED If Physician is successfully CORRUPTED by the Archists at night, they become a JAILER for one day the following day; this happens without their knowledge If a player targeted for healing by the CORRUPTED Physician (JAILER) is one of the day’s Delegates, their vote will be VOIDED; if the player targeted for healing isn’t one of the day’s Delegates, they are banned from the COMMUNE QT the following night
- Jails a player each night for the Egoists
Archists Egoists A maximum of two in each Commune
- Have a shared QT with each other
- Each night, they decide in their shared QT who to RECRUIT. Recruitment targets have choice during the following day to accept recruitment or turn it down and die.
If your Commune reaches the LYLO (lynch-or-lose) equivalent for selecting Delegates, you become CORRUPTED and you Commune is lost to the Archists. Your alignment shifts, you adopt the Archist win condition but you remain in the game. <—– THIS IS A RULE CHANGE FROM WHAT’S IN YOUR QTs
- Each night lasts 12 hours
- Each day lasts 18 hours
- Vanilla town message: “[Vanilla Message here…]”
- Attack arguments, not people
- Respect everyone’s playstyle
- No editing! Editing in your Commune QT is allowed however, even encouraged
- NO COPS
- This setup is already showing its cracks so um…. expect lots of rule-changes, maybe even a game-ending loophole I carelessly overlooked. Till then, enjoy!
- Day 4 ends 11AM CT Thursday
The A Hole
Team Banana Stand
The Fighting Mongooses
Goat– DEAD DAY TWO / ANARCHIST
- good king snugglewumps
hoho possum– DEAD DAY THREE / ARCHIST
- Sister Jude
dw– DEAD DAY THREE / ANARCHIST
- Louie Blue
Mr.ImMyOwnGrampa– DEAD DAY TWO / ANARCHIST
creeper– DEAD DAY ONE / POISONER forget_it_jake– DEAD DAY ONE / ARCHIST
- Josephus Brown
- Lamb Dance
- Captain Video
sic humor– DEAD DAY TWO / ARCHIST
- The Hayes Code
- The Shutin
- Doctor Nick