Post-Animus Report: 11/29/18
Subject S. Creacher has shared two more sets of observations of the group’s ancestors.
The god Anubis, assumed to be a creature of myth, in fact appears in subject’s memory reconstructions. Subject insists he was not human, but further observations reveal him to have a man’s body and canine’s head, suggesting the myth of Anubis may have been built around a furry who really liked embalming things.
Louisandros, a highly strategic and intelligent assassin, was recruited from Constantinople. His fortunes in life diminished when he went to Jerusalem to join Al-Hashishin, where he discussed the science of numbers so at length that Templars used the Apple of Eden’s fearful properties to make him stop.
Further observations: Subjects’ ancestors have not shown bad instincts at identifying enemies, but as always, the Assassins’ self-sacrificing nature is why Templars inevitably, and rightly, prevail.
– Dr. Ava Cado, Abstergo Industries
All memory of Goat has been erased. He is an Alexandrian Assassin.
Louie has been driven mad by Templars. He is a Jerusalemite Assassin.
15 8 Assassins vs. 6 5 Templars
7 5 in Alexandria, 48 BC ( 4 2 Assassins, 3 Templars) 7 3 in Jerusalem, 1191 AD ( 5 2 Assassins, 1 Templar) 7 5 in Venice, 1481 AD ( 6 4 Assassins, 1 Templar)
1. Generations – Each player has two ancestors/descendants from the other generations. Descendants know the name of their closest ancestor, but not an ancestor two generations away. Ancestors do not know the names of their future descendants.
2. Assassination – Each day, the group votes on a daytime assassination target in the OT. If an ancestor is assassinated, their descendant or descendants will also cease to exist. Ties result in one of the top vote-getters being randomly chosen. To vote against assassinating anyone, vote ‘No Death’.
3. Templars – Templars share a QT. Using their Piece of Eden, Templars can drive one player mad per night. This removes only that player from the game, not their ancestors or descendants.
4. Alexandria (The Enforcers) – The Alexandria QT can investigate one of their descendants every night. Results will come back ‘Assassin’ or ‘Templar’.
5. Jerusalem (The Protectors) – The Jerusalem QT can protect/roleblock one of their ancestors or descendants every night.
6. Venice (The Thieves) – The Venice QT has the option to steal one of their ancestors’ legacies every night. This removes only that player from the game.
General Werewolf Rules
Quoting or screenshotting your QTs is forbidden. Reasonable paraphrasing is allowed. As a general guideline, please try to participate every game day with at least 3 game-related comments. Please do not edit or delete your comments for any reason.
- Sister Jude
- Josephus Brown
Goat– Assassin BannerThief– Assassin
- Lord Stoneheart
Louie Blue– Assassin Hoho– Assassin forget_it_jake– Assassin sic humor– Templar
- Dr. Nick (formerly Owen)
- Lamb Dance
- Mr. I’m My Own Grandfather
- subsaharan (formerly dw)
Day 3 will end on Friday, 11/30, at 1PM EST.