11/24/18 Animus Training Log – S. Creacher
Subject S. Creacher has been inside the Animus for 18 hours today. Of the descendants of the seven lineages, she remains the only one to have retained a partially coherent sense of self. Subject continues to understand and volunteer the following information:
- Animus devices allow humans to simulate and relive their ancestors’ memories
- Subject is one of seven living humans descended from both Assassins and Templars
- Subjects have been reliving three points in time in which Templars controlled an Apple of Eden, before Assassins regained control of artifact
- This particular Apple of Eden was especially useful at inducing madness, catatonia, suggestibility to commands
Subject struggles with the following cognitive tasks:
- Understanding where she is in linear time
- Distinguishing Templar ancestors from Assassin ancestors
- Identifying when Assassins took Apple of Eden and where they hid it
More intensive simulations are recommended in order to return Apple to Templar control.
Dr. Cado, Abstergo Industries
15 Assassins vs. 6 Templars
7 in Alexandria, 48 BC (4 Assassins, 3 Templars)
7 in Jerusalem, 1191 AD (5 Assassins, 2 Templars)
7 in Venice, 1481 AD (6 Assassins, 1 Templar)
1. Generations – Each player has two ancestors/descendants from the other generations. Descendants know the name of their closest ancestor, but not an ancestor two generations away. Ancestors do not know the names of their future descendants.
2. Assassination – Each day, the group votes on a daytime assassination target in the OT. If an ancestor is assassinated, their descendant or descendants will also cease to exist. Ties result in one of the top vote-getters being randomly chosen. To vote against assassinating anyone, vote ‘No Death’.
3. Templars – Templars share a QT. Using their Piece of Eden, Templars can drive one player mad per night. This removes only that player from the game, not their ancestors or descendants.
4. Alexandria (The Enforcers) – The Alexandria QT can investigate one of their descendants every night. Results will come back ‘Assassin’ or ‘Templar’.
5. Jerusalem (The Protectors) – The Jerusalem QT can protect/roleblock one of their ancestors or descendants every night.
6. Venice (The Thieves) – The Venice QT has the option to steal one of their ancestors’ legacies every night. This removes only that player from the game.
General Werewolf Rules
Quoting or screenshotting your QTs is forbidden. Reasonable paraphrasing is allowed. As a general guideline, please try to participate every game day with at least 3 game-related comments. Please do not edit or delete your comments for any reason.
- Sister Jude
- Josephus Brown
- Lord Stoneheart
- Louie Blue
- sic humor
- Lamb Dance
- Mr. I’m My Own Grandfather
Day 1 will end at 2PM EST on Monday, November 26.